PDA

View Full Version : come on spoobs

Frankjives
05-07-2005, 11:42 PM
OK this is all I'm saying, I'm aware you're not recruiting right now, which isn't actually true... when did that Alaskan bird get in? But I still think it's a dumb excuse. I've been rejected many times in my life, and I know how to be rejected correctly by now. If the greatest nicest CoD player came to you guys, and asked to join, you would let him in, and you'd be full of it if you say wouldn't. And still, without knowing me, and I might be the greatest nicest cod player ever keep in mind, you guys really don't know yet, you've rejected me. So I will post here, tell you everything I can, and then you will reject me, and I will feel like a proper loser with no clan again. Or maybe so how I will spark a weird dying cord of mercy in you, and you will say, hey that loser should be in, and then I can rise above diversity, and feel great once again. The again referring to a time which never happened.

in game name: frankjives

Reasons I should be let in:

For one; I play and make banjos. This might not seam like a necessary trait to have in a Cod clan, but that's because it isn't, so let me in, you know?

Two; I don't lie, usually, I lied about being born in 1903, but I figured you guys would get that one. And I lied about being an applied mathematician, but that's what I am going to school for.

Three; I'm kinda OK at CoD. I'm not like incredible, but I know I'm better than up_yours, yeah that's right up_yours, I said it, and it might not even be true. But i;m saying it anyway

Four; modesty. That's actually my only good trait, and not actually that good at it, but i try

Five; four was a joke ... you guys got it right?

Six; i say spoob instead of newb.

Seven; Who else likes the number seven?

Fourteen; were you keeping track of the number of reasons? i wasn't

Fifteen; I have lots of more funny pictures of babies. My baby picture was actually on the front of an anti circumcision book. It was called "circumcision; the other story" And I'm even Jewish, how many people can say that?

And last but not least, Sixteen; because I have Sixteen reasons I should be let in, that's a real lot, isn't it?

Now please reject me correctly, the way I deserve. Maybe you should all actually do it, like in Allis's' restaurant, when he tells them to all go into a shrinks office and say the same thing. You guys are probably too young to listen to Arlo Guthry, but maybe Stuffit will get the reference, you old basterd you stuffit.

BuddhaMan
05-08-2005, 01:16 AM
Never heard of ya. We don't like AOL users or users of AOL proxies.

=DBA=Ronin
05-08-2005, 04:12 AM
Ill give you an A for the most original begging plea, but beggars can't be chosers. The fact you took the time to not only come up with some original material, much less type it up for a post, speaks volumes of the fact you need to find something more constructive to do with your time.

Up_Urs is Canadian so leave him out of this.

Twenty Three: Who are you again?

shanKs
05-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Haha great post. Actually all of us are in our 20s and 30s so we're not young at all. Hex does the recruiting and it rarely happens so I suggest you take it up with him.

Frankjives
05-08-2005, 12:01 PM
see this is what i'm talking aboot hexum, and tooshay on the AOL users thing buddha, AOL is for total losers, that's why i have to use it, i think i'm getting road runner soon. But i'd also like to say, i'm from germany, i get to make fun of canadians, they do pown though i'll admit that. Thanks though guys, this feel great... or horrible, i'm not sure, keep them coming.

BuddhaMan
05-08-2005, 01:56 PM
I initally thought this was JT playing a joke on us until I saw the AOL proxy thing.

Sasha
05-08-2005, 07:33 PM
LMAO thats definatly an A for originality. Buddha.. aol doesn't make people evil. Get over it...

BuddhaMan
05-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Did I ever say that? The IP on the profile of the original poster resolves back to an AOL proxy. No one I know uses AOL and I was checking for a spoofer.

Barry_White
05-08-2005, 10:13 PM
lol one of the better posts ive seen in btp thats for sure, someone save this one. :laugh:

Artis
05-09-2005, 09:32 AM
up_yours is canadian so the scale of cod ability is different up there meaning i have no clue how good he is.

i will salute you for the great post but you may need to prostrate yourself in front of king hex to even get a chance of joining as we hae quite a few members as it is. im all for new blood though as it means more people to hang out with on vent with.

so..are you FROM german or do you LIVE in germany or both?

Sasha
05-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Artis do you mean "are you german? or "from germany" hehe .. ugh I think I just pulled a Kevin. hehehe..

Frank I just think we need some more info. It would look poorly on your part to start a thread and abandon it LOL :whip:

Artis
05-09-2005, 11:52 AM
i dont care if he is german or not. i do care if he lives in germany, ie. ping/lag.

B_G3ntl3
05-09-2005, 02:10 PM
hee hee he is funny....and I'm with artis on the whole from germany part. Unless he is really good at shooting people in which case the ping obviously isnt hurting him.

Frankjives
05-09-2005, 04:49 PM
ok fine sasha, here:

real first name: Paul

sex: i have a penis

hobbies: playing the banjo

favorite movie: watership down

least favorite movie: troy

favorite book: the illiad

least favorite book: the bible

best life changing experience: first x-mass

worst life changing experience: testicle sergery

wierdest life changing expierence: finding out i had a daughter at sixteen (she's not really mine... i think.. don't worry)

favortie band: the beatles

least favortie band: metalica

favorite political figure: dennis kucinich

least favorite political figure: hitler

favorite form of integration: trig substitution

place of birth: on a toylet, true story, kinda wierd, but true

lifelong dream: get married, and then devorced after six years and having 2.5 childern, like any good american citizian would want

is that enough info? my voice is from new york, not anywhere else. And i'm white, and kinda look like a monkey, especially when i don't shave.

Sasha
05-09-2005, 05:11 PM
lmao.. Ok but you condemed Metallica and have broken a cardinal rule around here.. I believe that a fine mix of the bible and a heavy dose of Metallica are essential in every indviduals diet.. shame on you.. :P rofl How old are you? You also find Troy to be a great movie.. does that mean you find Brad Pitt sexy, and if so I must begin to question your sexuality.. but don't worry we fully accept Gays.. we even like Czech alot.. we just ask that he doesn't make out with his boyfriend in front of us..

Your also from New York.. does that mean you ask for caufee in stead of Coffee?

You had testical surgery.. does that mean you were previously a female? I might have some objections about that, as I have been accused of being territorial. ( it really isn't true though).

=DBA=Ronin
05-09-2005, 05:54 PM
lmao at franks sig.

And sasha, he stated troy to be his least favorite movie. Therefore, by way of your reason and the yang opposite the ying, he must be a stallionating heterosexual. Are you still territorial?

shanKs
05-09-2005, 06:01 PM
I too shall condemn Metallica after those greedy fucks decided to testifty in front of congress about people illegaly downloading their mp3s. Most of the CDs I own today I would have never found out about had I not been able to download and listen to their music.

And Troy was entertaining, but far from new classics such as Lost in Translation, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and the best war movie of all time: Patton.

But that's way off topic. Testicle surgery? Ouch.

Sasha
05-09-2005, 06:26 PM
lmao at franks sig.

And sasha, he stated troy to be his least favorite movie. Therefore, by way of your reason and the yang opposite the ying, he must be a stallionating heterosexual. Are you still territorial?

Of couse I'm not. I never was.. but some people think they know it all.. secondly he still mentioned Troy, so I am thinking yea.. maybe a thing for Brad Pitt still.. stop fuckin up my theories Ronin :D

B_G3ntl3
05-10-2005, 12:05 AM
lol i was gonna say if there is any man that another straight guy would admit is good looking it would be Brad Pitt...so does that make me homosexual....and if it does....can I just be refered to as "the homo"?

Frankjives
05-10-2005, 12:38 AM
the testicle was undisended, and yes it did hurt very very badly. I couldn't actually walk for like three months, that's why i put it in the worst life experience section of my montage to myself. And as far as i know i'm not gay, and was never a women. The gayest thing i've probably ever done was use the word montage in a sentence, but that was a very very long time ago, and i try not to think of it anymore. I don't have a new york city acsent either, i live in upstate new yawk... i mean york? And i guess i don't have anything to say aboot metalica, maybe that can finally be a reason to reject me from w4r. Just not my kinda music, and i wasn't digging the whole thing where their drummer told everyone who had ever ileagaly downloaded their music to stop buying their albums. that seamed kinda silly. and his face kinda reminded me of a tushi. I didn't like that either. I'm not really much into a lot of music where people tell me to die and stuff, i'm usually a pretty happy nice fello. Mostly i actually write my own songs. I've had such hits as "i'm probably gonna die alone", "how did jesus get that sweet six pack", and "on the day i was consieved i was the fastest swimmer" it's kinda a motivatianal song.

Pallidrone
05-10-2005, 09:35 AM
I think I heard your song "How did Jesus get that sweet six pack" before. It was the highlight focus play of the day on Napster a couple months back. I must say the banjo sound was nice, but I really felt that the djembes added the wrong sound to the song. I would think that if you added a triangle and maybe a gamba would have provided the correct sound to go with the harmony. Then again I am not a music critic.

BuddhaMan
05-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Where specifically in upstate new york?

Artis
05-12-2005, 09:17 AM
when lars got on mtv in an armani suit and armani glasses and said they were losing TONS of money and that napster was ruining music and really hurting his pocketbook i decided he could go to hell.

B_G3ntl3
05-12-2005, 12:58 PM
the napster stuff didnt bother me...but when they released st anger and it sucked....thats when i stopped liking them...it also didnt help when the bass player left.

Artis
05-12-2005, 01:24 PM
they are a bunch of women who sell records and videos based on drama they create, that and their music as of late REALLY sucks.

Sasha
05-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Please lets not insult women with that insinuation :P Yea, once Metallica started that crap with the downloaded music which is totally false, because us downloaders really know the truth, it actually does increase sales, I swore I would never legally purchase their garbage again :P FU Metallica! haha

Oh.. and I saved alot of money on my car insurance :D

B_G3ntl3
05-12-2005, 04:16 PM
I have no problem with bands getting upset of dloading(although it doesnt stop me form dloading)...but artis is right, there music lately just sucks

Artis
05-12-2005, 04:50 PM
yes sasha, guys and gals can both cause drama but speaking from experience these guys are acting like women in that they are selling those videos of them through the supposed drama between the band members. IMHO thats a womanly trait which isnt to say that men cant or dont do that as well. anyway, i meant no offense.

Shadowbane
05-12-2005, 04:50 PM
IMO everything after "And Justice for ALL...." sucked , there are a few songs that are exceptions to that ( some of the black album) load and reload and st anger all bit ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluehen
05-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Oh.. and I saved alot of money on my car insurance :D

So did you do the robot?

Artis
05-12-2005, 04:54 PM
when i first bought the and justice for all album it didnt have anything on it. i mean it had all the music but it had no label whatsoever. it looked like a burned cd. it was pretty cool actually. anyway, i liked parts of load and didnt really like reload and st. anger.

Sasha
05-12-2005, 05:16 PM
No, I would never be caught dead doing the robot.. but that Gecko sure is nifty..

I'll shamefully admit I enjoyed the Black Album, but anything after that seemed more like.... they had recieved therapy for all their repressed anger and now were just making it up.. it all kinda just sucks.

My whole deal with dl music is really the price of CDs these days. If I pay 15 to 20 bucks, I expect to be purchsing a decent product. In reality, you get two maybe 3 good songs per ONE cd you purchase if you are lucky. If you are extremely lucky the whole thing is good, but lets face it, that rarely happens anymore. I do purchase what I like supporting those artists.

B_G3ntl3
05-12-2005, 06:29 PM
so far, the only one i didnt like is st anger...even though i havent heard too many of the songs on it. Artis, the video of them was done by a guy who was only going to do a small piece on them, but then they had all that drama so he filmed a lot more and released it as a documentary and im pretty sure it won an oscar...its not like they just put out some cheesy 'this is us video' to make a couple bucks....or maybe they did...i honestly just stoped paying attention to them after st anger was released

Pallidrone
05-12-2005, 07:12 PM
If I pay 15 to 20 bucks, I expect to be purchsing a decent product. In reality, you get two maybe 3 good songs per ONE cd you purchase if you are lucky.

Which is amazing considering that you can get a movie on DVD for that same price and it costs a hell of a lot more for a movie production.

BuddhaMan
05-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Metal up your Ass!!!

http://www.madrockpro.co.uk/acatalog/metallica_metalupyourass.jpg

http://www.speedy-promotion.de/metallica/images/metallica-lunchbox.jpg

B_G3ntl3
05-12-2005, 09:38 PM
lmao

Frankjives
05-12-2005, 11:09 PM
near kingston buddha guy man, 40 mins south of albany, 2 hours noth of ny city

B_G3ntl3
05-13-2005, 12:07 AM
congrats on joining irev frankjives

Artis
05-13-2005, 08:09 AM
im referring to the commercials for the video gentle. they are obviously trying to sell the video more on the drama than on any award the video received. thats just crap.

also, a lot of the music i listen to is filled with albums that are good all the way through. then again i listen to music most people have never heard of or bands that are on smaller indie labels or who have not yet made it big.

gang-green
05-13-2005, 08:52 AM
Which is amazing considering that you can get a movie on DVD for that same price and it costs a hell of a lot more for a movie production.

^WERD!^

shanKs
05-13-2005, 09:25 AM
How did this thread turn into a metallica/copywright rant?

Pallidrone
05-13-2005, 09:28 AM
How did this thread turn into a metallica/copywright rant?

All I know is that I didnt start nuffin!

Artis
05-13-2005, 09:33 AM
who cares. LONG LIVE THE CHURCH OF PALLI!!!

BuddhaMan
05-13-2005, 09:24 PM
near kingston buddha guy man, 40 mins south of albany, 2 hours noth of ny city

I went to college in New Paltz and made one visit ot the Woodstock hospital for a dislocated pinkie. I'm from Chittenango, just east of Syracuse.

Frankjives
05-16-2005, 12:33 PM
my bros go to new paltz, we live a few mins from there, it's nice. i.rev broke up though B-gentle lmao. They probably had it written down somewhere if frankjives every joins, we shold break up immiediatly. I'm gonna bike cross country instead of finding another clan though lol. 3800 miles shoulda be that bad, i have a cannandale lol.