PDA

View Full Version : The Conversational Thread

CDSaint
05-15-2005, 02:28 PM
ok im starting yet another thread to spam. make it good kids! Let me first start off with this. I went to bed last night at 1230am cause i was packing K's stuff in two suitcases. Its a wonder he trusts me to do it, when i could be a brat and not pack him his underwear. So we had to wake up at 3am. He cant sleep so he bugs me in bed telling me every so many minutes what time it was.:\ finally my alarm goes off at 3am. We left the house just a tad after 330 along with my 5 y/o daughter. funny how we mothers just know we are going to need some things in certain situations. i packed toilet paper with me. didnt really think we were gonna use it. so we are at the parking lot and my daughter says she needs to go potty. hmmmm, no place opened at that time, then i remember we have an empty cooler in my car. so i had K help her and she pees in it and hey there's the toilet paper for use! LOL it was too funny how that worked out. so we tossed out the #1 into the bushes and call it good. my daughter thought it was the coolest thing she had ever done. ah 5 y/o so easily entertained. ;) Oh and lastly the van driver that was picking them up was freaking late getting there. and of course we were the first ones there. it was supposed to get there at 415. instead it gets there passed 445. in the mean time im falling back asleep on the passenger seat. i guess i was talking in my sleep and K woke me asking what the hell was i talking about? apparently in my dream there were two guys talking and one guy asked the other "how do you like your hot dog?" so the other guy answers "i like it pink like my BLEEP!" Ugh i was dreaming about sexually explicit things in the front seat of my car due to lack of sleep. :feelmeh: gawd i had to explain to K what it was all about, and he busted up laughing and had the other people waiting in their cars wonder why he was so loud, oh and did i forget to say that i was reclined in my seat asleep and nobody knew i was even in that car til it was time to put their luggages into that van? how embarrassing! i just wanted to duck out of there as soon as they left. so i get home at 515 and go back to bed. i wake up at 8freaking30. no way in hell am i getting up then. went back to sleep then wake up at 930, force myself back to sleep til 1050, was trying to decide what to do next when my daughter decided it was time for us to get up. im on my 3rd cup of coffee and im still sleepy, so this is why im typing up such a long post, trying to stay awake. :P

Mozartt
05-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Oh crap that was good CD. "I like them pink like my...". Why are you having such gay dreams??? If I had a dream like that I would never go back to sleep. :(

CDSaint
05-15-2005, 05:01 PM
lol you should have been there in the car when i was asleep, too funny! and the rest of the convo i couldnt post but i can tell you later about it! :lol:

Vyper
05-15-2005, 06:35 PM
OMG. ROFL! Talk about self ownage there CD. LMAO

CDSaint
05-15-2005, 07:18 PM
yeah its been a hell of a day for me. 14 more days to go...:\

Vyper
05-15-2005, 07:27 PM
Bah. Oh well it could be worse! He could be gone on a 6 month tour. :P

Mozartt
05-15-2005, 07:38 PM
14 more days and he'll be back home driving you up the walls again. :D

CDSaint
05-15-2005, 08:16 PM
true. but id take him on any day rather than be stuck with his spawns at home. :\ they are almost worse than him when combined. they are already trying to test my patience. at least my step son is scared of me and the consequences of his actions, the two little ones are too smart and are trying anything they can. so far the mutiny is being squashed at the start. im on to them. lol they think i have eyes at the back of my head or something. ;)

CDSaint
05-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Bah. Oh well it could be worse! He could be gone on a 6 month tour. :P

yeah we are already discussing what our future would be like and we have under 3 years left til he has to go on one of those again. i told him id really like to send his son back to his mother during that time, but first we have to see a lawyer and draw up some legal document on certain aspects of that event.

Mozartt
05-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Didn't you say something about them talking about moving you around again? To a different base?

CDSaint
05-16-2005, 03:40 AM
yeah that is a possibility too. btw, i just got back from the ER. i didnt feel too well around 1030 and it got progressively worse like someone was on top of my chest, hard to breathe, stomach cramps, and backaches. barely made it to the bathroom and erped, woke up my fil to watch the kids. drove myself to ER, had DR check my breathing/lungs/airway, sort of punched me in between my chest and stomach area, gave me some greenish fluid that had mylanta,lydocaine and some thing else that starts with a Z and down the hatch. it made my throat and esophagus numb and it only lasted an hour but it made me breathe better and lesser pain. a fat male nurse tortured the fuck out of my right hand trying to draw blood. that was fun. NOT! but i just watched in fascination and wondered how long it was going to take him to get something into that vile he had with him. So they think i have an ulcer. ill find out in 2 to 3 days the results. now im just wide awake. oh and the prescription the ER dr gave me is called tagamet and the pharmacist had to call him and remind him that i am still taking tylenol 3 and if both are taken at the same time has serious side effects, the words dangerous and fatal were used. eesh. so its my decision to take both at the same time or not. well lets see here, fuck with the dangerous consequences or not...like that is an option im willing to take a chance on! assholes! so im off the codeine as of tonight. i start the other meds tomorrow and i have to take it twice a day. oh and did i forget to mention that K's luggage got lost? rofl! this day has just been shit. all the guys that are with him in maryland for that school all lost their luggage and they have school starting at 8am. the luggages are somewhere in ny jfk airport, they were told it will be at their hotel sometime tomorrow. its 138 am do you know where your sanity has gone? mine is going on permanent vacation. ok enough rambling here im gonna try to go to bed now, have to wake up at 730 to get the kids off to school.

Mozartt
05-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Damn CD, talk about bad luck. :( At least hopefully the doctors will know what's causing you problems in a few days and you're start feeling better. I can't believe they lost Kancer's luggage, I would hate that. I guess it's time to start washing things in the hotel sink.

CDSaint
05-16-2005, 10:02 AM
yeah im freaking tired right now, i couldnt sleep til it was nearly 330, and of course i set the alarm and i was awake an hour before the stupid alarm went off. :\ one way or another im taking a nap today.

Vyper
05-16-2005, 10:10 AM
Geeze CD you're having rotten health problems right now. That sucks. I'm just glad the pharmacist was on the ball and caught the drug interaction! Take care hun and we'll hope Kan gets his luggage back today. Hopefully it didn't go to Paris or something stupid like that.

Mozartt
05-16-2005, 12:10 PM
That's why I always have a tooth brush and extra underwear in my carry on when I fly. At least my mouth and bottom will feel fresh!!! :D

CDSaint
05-16-2005, 01:09 PM
rofl moz :lol: well he didnt have a carry on with him so all he has are the clothes on his back and his wallet with his id and gov issued cc that is all.

Mozartt
05-16-2005, 02:36 PM
I have a back pack I carry every where when I'm going out of town. I call it my man bag, yeah my friends laugh at me but then they get real quiet and ask me to carry crap for them. :) I use it to carry a camera, water and maps when I go to these big cities for work.

CDSaint
05-16-2005, 02:46 PM
oh hey i have a map of TX if you want it. i even have a guide to where to go for fun. we were going to cpl, but time constraints and budgeting hinders us from going. let me know if you want it

Mozartt
05-16-2005, 02:49 PM
We're going to being Fort Worth and Wichita Falls while we're there. There's a large nature park outside of Wichita Falls which we may check out. I haven't told my coworker about this yet. :) What do you have near those two places? Remember we're not scare of beer, red meat or loose women. :)

CDSaint
05-16-2005, 02:56 PM
ill have a look see in a bit. im too lazy to move my chair over to K's desk and look for the catalog atm. must be the hunger in me for foooooood. so little energy today, even my daughter's preschool teacher made me go home instead of helping out today in her class. :(

Mozartt
05-16-2005, 03:12 PM
Go eat then, I've got a month before I even leave for Texas, plus it's almost time for me to leave today. :)

CDSaint
05-16-2005, 03:18 PM
rgr that starsky! ;)

Mozartt
05-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Just don't shoot the pony!!!!

Vyper
05-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Dang two more posts and CD hits the big 10K. You go girl.

CDSaint
05-16-2005, 09:05 PM
got it done deary. i didnt even know i was that close to it. last i checked i was like at 9,749...shit that was just like last night i think...:\

CDSaint
05-16-2005, 09:06 PM
Just don't shoot the pony!!!!

i didnt touch that pony, i shot the sherriff, i kid you not. but i did not shoot the deputy, he fell into the nozzle of his own gun. :P

Vyper
05-16-2005, 10:40 PM
Smart boy whose lost his luggage before and prepares for it happening instead of getting owned like Kan. LOL

Happened to my step dad and bro going to Europe. Luggage arrived with them in Heathrow but didn't make it to Germany. It went to Hong Kong instead. LOL
Took em 3 days to get their shit back. AFter that the carry on always had spare undies, pants and a t shirt.

I have a back pack I carry every where when I'm going out of town. I call it my man bag, yeah my friends laugh at me but then they get real quiet and ask me to carry crap for them. :) I use it to carry a camera, water and maps when I go to these big cities for work.

CDSaint
05-17-2005, 12:17 AM
apparently the luggages never went anywhere. it was all still in seattle til after 8 pm their time tonight. someone tore out a huge hole on the duffle bag and smashed to bits the alarm clock we just bought a week ago, but didnt take anything cause the rest were just his clothes. so he filed a claim to get some payback for the inconvenience and the damages.

Mozartt
05-17-2005, 06:04 AM
What airline did Kan fly? So far all of my flying has been with Delta and I've had no problems.

CDSaint
05-17-2005, 09:41 AM
no idea which airlines it was. there is a good chance its the one that just laid off a bunch of their terminal and baggage employees since the luggages were the ones that were mishandled.

Pallidrone
05-17-2005, 09:56 AM
ooohhh a convo thread - I can talk about my wonderful day yesterday.

I got the kids ready for school, and my wife had already left for work. My son then comes downstairs after brushing his teeth, and says to me - "Daddy, my stomach hurts" and he had a look of pain on his face. The bus now was waiting outside, and I told Joshua that he had to make a decision, what is wrong with his stomach. He told me he didn't know, and then the next thing I knew he was praying to the porclein god. I rushed my daughter out to the bus and left him inside with all his misery.

I came back to the house and he looked like crap. I was like fuck, because I had a meeting at work yesterday. So I called up the school, called up and cancelled my meeting, and basically worked from home.

The weird thing about it all, was that by 11 o' clock, he was fine, back to his old self. No problems eating or anything.

It was the weirdest thing I ever saw. I almost wondered if something was going on in school yesterday that he did not tell me about, and did not want to do, so he made himself sick on purpose. I am not sure, and I am not going to distrust him, but it was a little weird.

CDSaint
05-17-2005, 10:25 AM
did you try calling his teacher and ask if there was something due that day? like a project or a book report? the school that the kids go to here have each of the teachers' classrooms equipped with their own phones. i distrust my step son so i make random phone calls to his teacher who does not mind me calling. he lies to me about his reading log and put random times on it, like he puts down that he read cat in the hat for 17 minutes and then he supposedly read that book again a few days later of that same week. the kid reads at 207 words per minute for crying out loud. i had him read out loud to me another dr sues book called a wocket in my pocket which he put in the reading log he read for 7 minutes. i told him it was bs and i timed him. he was done in under 4 minutes. shit like that pisses me off. and my husband doesnt read instructions and just signs things. last year this kid forged his dad's signature and im the one that caught it. he is supposed to be reading a minimum of 15 min a day for homework, ive told him several times that every friday he is to take home a library book from school that has over 200 pages in it so by the next friday he can have another book to replace it with as long as he reads each day of the week and it can be longer than 15 min. he took a book home last friday with 238 pages, when i see that reading log this thursday and it has other things on it, im not signing that reading log. it means he didnt follow my instructions as well as the teacher's. if my husband was here he would have just signed it to get it out of the way. its no wonder i have stress induced ulcer! sheesh and this is just one kid im complaining about! :P

Pallidrone
05-17-2005, 10:47 AM
LOL - Do you know what he is interested in?

I had issues with my son doing the same thing. I then tried to get him books in things that he seemed interested in, such as Star Wars. He now reads a chapter every night and tells me exactly what is going on in the book.

I had tried different books before and he seemed to skim through them, or not read them at all and then try to pass off to me that he read the book. He didn't know that I had read those books when I was younger (C.S. Lewis or The Mouse and the Motorcycle) and I caught him everytime.

He also had the issue with doing these reading projects at the end of the month. He would sit there and wait till the last minute to do the damn projects and it effected his grade beacuse he put nothing into it. I then made an incentive for him, that if he does these projects nice, and clean and brings his grade up, then I know he has worked hard for the grade and deserves a reward for it, ie this stupid Star Wars Lego game that is out. I dont know if it will work, but we shall see.

The thing that is annoying is that being a parent is such a trial and error type of thing. What will work with one kid, will not work with another. bah...

CDSaint
05-17-2005, 01:10 PM
this last xmas he stayed with us cause it was his dad's turn to have him for the holidays, were as usual on a tight budget. so santa(me)decided he wasnt too good a boy and sent him a book as one of his gifts. its was the j.k. rawlings(sp?) book Flight of the Phoenix i think...well over 1,000 pages. the little turd read it in 7 days, in his room cause he was grounded. yes he was able to screw himself over during his xmas break, yes it is possible folks. apparently he was failing history and forgot to mention to his father about it, so two days before winter break started there was a note from his teacher, he had been sitting on for quite some time now, i saw the original date it was sent home for. there were two pages of test scores, there were a bunch of D's and F's. Anyways im a fast reader myself and i already know the story so im amazed that this kid read that book in one week. well guess what? he couldnt tell me a damn thing about what happened in one chapter. i read certain chapters to see if he remembers anything of what he had read at all. His reading comprehension is really off balanced. he reads at high above 4th grade level and he is in the third grade, but his comprehension level is way below 2nd grade. so there lies our dillemma. im the one stuck doing a lot of the "nasty" stuff. god forbid i discipline him. geezus someone has to pay attention, certainly his mother never does when she gets her claws on him. this summer is going to hell for that kid. 110 degree weather and nothing to do but be babysitter to his other half brother and half sisters in a one bedroom apt with 5 other adults, talk about being stuck in hell's kitchen. oh and palli as far as knowing where his interest lies right now? cartoons, and i rarely let him watch it. his mom on the other hand flips anything i do for this kid and sends him back here all fucked up in the head again. she likes to manipulate him when he is with her. in the beginning he used to call me mom, not any longer and frankly i dont mind that, but when i have to reteach him everything from the rules of the house to what is expected of him like doing well in school, its really frustrating. :\ at the age of 9 he still believes that spiderman is a real person in real life. eeesh!

Mozartt
05-17-2005, 01:46 PM
Dumb question but what reading level are the Harry Potter books at?

CDSaint
05-17-2005, 01:52 PM
not too sure actually, but the 3rd graders in the school they go to have all read the books, i figured get him up to par with the rest of the kids

Pallidrone
05-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Dumb question but what reading level are the Harry Potter books at?

According to Amazon.com the first book has a Reading level of Ages 9-12

Mozartt
05-18-2005, 11:58 AM
But there's more than kids reading these books, she's selling too many volumes. Has any adults here actually read them? Did you like them?

Pallidrone
05-18-2005, 12:58 PM
I never really got a chance to read them, but my wife has and has loved them. In fact I preordered her the new novel that is coming out in July. shhh it's a surprise....

A lot of adults have read them, and believe it or not, Stephen King is a big fan of the series. He wrote a letter with his review of the last book, and that is what landed him a job at my favorite bathroom reading material, Entertainment Weekly. :)

Mozartt
05-18-2005, 01:01 PM
LOL Too funny about King. Once I get done with his books I may start reading this series. I'm guessing they'll be very cheap by then.

CDSaint
05-18-2005, 01:07 PM
My favorite King book is IT. Avoid at all costs watching the movie version, its pure shit!

Pallidrone
05-18-2005, 01:11 PM
My favorite King novel was definitly "The Stand". I also loved the movie too, even though it takes an eternity to watch it.

Vyper
05-18-2005, 01:17 PM
ROFL. I love the Harry Potter books so far although I need to read the last two. :P

Mozartt
05-18-2005, 01:44 PM
The Stand was my favorite until the Dark Tower series. If you haven't read them you should. I'm also a big fan of his short stories as well. I tried to read IT but it gave me really bad nightmares so I had to stop. Not sure why because my nightmares were not even about the damn book. :) I just know the nightmares stop once I quit reading IT.

Pallidrone
05-18-2005, 01:50 PM
I havent had a chance to read the Dark Tower series yet. One of these days....

Mozartt
05-18-2005, 02:31 PM
I believe you mean one of these months, it was seven books and they ain't light. :D But beware it has a Stephen King ending!!!!!

CDSaint
05-18-2005, 03:02 PM
i know of two people that has read and have a collection of all of Stephen King's books. I dont have the space or the money to do that kind of thing, but when i found IT at the thrift store i bought it for a dollar. Its been the best purchase of mine from a thift store! I love that book! ;)

Mozartt
05-18-2005, 03:13 PM
LOL Now you know three people, I finally went to all my SK books and found out I only needed six more so I went and got the rest in paperback form. I'm not a hardcore person who has to have hardback first editions. I just want to read all the books. If you're into SciFi reading, look for the Dune books and the Hitchhikers Guide which is actually five books but there is a single volume with four of the books. Great reading. Plus anyting by Robert A Heinlein is a must read. You can find most of these books mark down because no one seems to buy them anymore. :( I got the Hitchhiker for $5. Not bad for four books. :)

CDSaint
05-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Im not much into SciFi reading, but i will occassionally watch movies from the network on tv. :P I used to be a James Michener book fan, when i was in middle school/hs, those books during that time wasnt exactly the kind of books i should have been reading but no one ever censored what i had to read. ;) If i pick up a book these days it has to be well over 500 pages cause im usually done in two days and i read two or more books at a time. i get bored easily too, if the book isnt fast paced enough. When we moved here in the house, the ladies that had a collection of books left me their stack of romance novels and ive already read through them, i just want to get rid of them at my next garage sale now. Funny how ive read all the books here yet i cant stand to pick up the many bibles we have in the house and take an interest at what the book has to offer. Maybe its because of my attitude about god not existing unless he or she comes up to me and says "i am god" and does some kind of miracle for me to believe. :P

Mozartt
05-18-2005, 05:47 PM
LOL How would know if it was God any way? You may be living next door to him and don't even know it. :)

CDSaint
05-18-2005, 07:16 PM
if god is my neighbor he would have already come up at my door asking "what the hell is up with my attitude?" :lol:

Mozartt
05-18-2005, 07:49 PM
He may be trying to teach you a lesson. :P That's why you have an attitude.

CDSaint
05-18-2005, 07:51 PM
i always figured god was some mean phucker. always likes to toy with people's emotions :P

Mozartt
05-18-2005, 07:53 PM
That would be satan. Didn't person all together. :D God is guy on the street you don't pay attention to.

CDSaint
05-18-2005, 07:55 PM
you sir are wrong. id rather play with satan. at least i could get a few laughs off of the stunt he pulls on people. plus i can probabaly direct traffic with him at the helm, i can tell him who should be in pain and what kind of torture device should be used in each individual. lets see what god does then. :P

Mozartt
05-18-2005, 07:58 PM
I would say he would start a flood. :)

CDSaint
05-18-2005, 08:01 PM
god or satan?

Vyper
05-18-2005, 08:41 PM
Either or both. :P

CDSaint
05-18-2005, 09:37 PM
i guess it had to be god. i'll ask satan to open up the ground and swallow the flood.

Mozartt
05-19-2005, 07:54 AM
God would actually use the flood, Satan would have a person do his evil work. Satan would perfer lots of pain and suffering.

Pallidrone
05-19-2005, 08:25 AM
Satan would perfer lots of pain and suffering. Interesting considering you never realize you good life is, or how good you really have it, until you suffer through some hard times and go through pain and suffering.

Mozartt
05-19-2005, 09:48 AM
LOL And now you know where all those really great blues songs come from. Now where my dark sunglasses and my beat up old box guitar. <plays basic blues in A>

Pallidrone
05-19-2005, 10:21 AM
They were all a product of.....SATAN! ;)

CDSaint
05-19-2005, 10:22 AM
lol Palli

Mozartt
05-19-2005, 11:28 AM
Only the ones from the crossroads!!! The rest were just crap. :D

CDSaint
05-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Summer is here! WooooFuckingHooo! its 72 degrees and climbing! Its supposed to reach 80 degrees today. Who wants to go to the beach? Drop everything and ditch work early today! I could go relax in my backyard later...nap under the trees...i just hope a bird wont shit on me...:\

Bluehen
05-26-2005, 03:42 PM
i just hope a bird wont shit on me...:\

Well if one does then just remember - that wasn't a bird, that was SATAN

Vyper
05-26-2005, 05:35 PM
Just remember, god made you washable. :D

Mozartt
05-26-2005, 05:37 PM
But don't talk have very large birds at the beach???? You may want to take a wide brim hat. :D

CDSaint
06-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Well if one does then just remember - that wasn't a bird, that was SATAN

rofl! how the hell did i miss this post? :lol:

CDSaint
06-02-2005, 01:40 PM
god damn satan! hahaha oxymoron

Mozartt
06-02-2005, 06:32 PM
CD you are an oxymoron. Kind of like killer bunnies, airline food and casual sex. :D

Vyper
06-02-2005, 11:43 PM
Oooo....pwnage!

CD you are an oxymoron. Kind of like killer bunnies, airline food and casual sex. :D :feelmeh:

CDSaint
06-03-2005, 01:05 AM
CD you are an oxymoron. Kind of like killer bunnies, airline food and casual sex. :D

ill take the oxymoron compliment as well as the killer bunnies, but not the airline food and most certainly no to casual sex :P i never had one of those, and being married for too long already that isnt likely to happen. But Mozzy booty calls are casual sex...you sir are the epitome of the subject. hehehe :P *takes away her stash of asia carrere nude pics she was gonna share with Mozzy :P *spanks Mozzy with an iron mallet :lol: airline food god you dirty bastard! how dare you! casual sex...i could use some excite...errm nvm :P

Mozartt
06-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Don't bogart the pics, I have a busy weekend planned!!!! :(

CDSaint
06-03-2005, 10:26 AM
you lie! what is your itinerary?

Mozartt
06-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Fri - GW then download porn
Sat - download porn, buy beer, more porn, play GW, download porn
Sun - take bath, download porn, rest because of blurred vision, download porn, dinner, download porn, play GW, download porn, sleep

Normal weekend, why do you aks? :P

CDSaint
06-03-2005, 01:24 PM
see! nothing there states a booty call! i knew you were just talking to your hands again for support. :) a man who takes a bath? im calling you out on your masculinity for that one. :P

Mozartt
06-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I like the bubbles!!!! I actually generate them while I'm in the tub. :P

CDSaint
06-03-2005, 01:30 PM
ewww you bubble farter! hahah ren&stimpy!

Mozartt
06-03-2005, 03:14 PM
We call it a southern whirlpool, now pass me a moonpie and a RC cola. :)

CDSaint
06-03-2005, 04:53 PM
did you know that in a small town in OR there is a run down looking building there that still supplies and warehouses RC cola? its in the next town over that goes to Lakeside where K grew up in. And RC cola is only good when all you have in your pockets are chump change cause you cant afford neither a pepsi or a coke to drink and it has to be super cold to even bother to drink. Moonp pies are nasty btw! :P

Mozartt
06-03-2005, 05:12 PM
I'm surprise they have RC Cola out on the west coast, was assuming that was east coast only. When did you have a moon pie? What flavor was it? :)

CDSaint
06-03-2005, 05:14 PM
arent moon pies those chocoloate covered soft sort of graham crackers and inside between them are marshmallows? almost like an inside out s'mores but the chocolate covers the entire outside of it nothing on the inside.

Mozartt
06-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Yeah but they also come in bannana and vanilla as well. I like the bannana ones the best.

CDSaint
06-03-2005, 06:33 PM
id rather stick to s'mores

Pallidrone
06-04-2005, 03:44 PM
So I was sitting here minding my own buisness on a Saturday, when all of the sudden it hit me. This pugnent, awful and unnatural odor. I decided to investigate where it eminated from. I thought maybe it was from the garbage, since I had salmon last night, and well, salmon just is not the right thing to have hanging out in the garbage, while it decays. I went to the garbage and bravely I opened to lid to find out that the garbage was already taken out.

Strike one on that.

So my quest continued. I couldn't figure out where this smell was coming from, when low and behold it hit me again. I looked under the table and there lay our cat, Dash (who by the way would more appropriately be called Meatball at this point), and that is where the smell was coming from.

It was wretched, and god awful and it came from little somewhat tiny creature.

I found it amazing and needed to share my experience.

Can you tell I am bored to death?

CDSaint
06-04-2005, 05:24 PM
i really dont like your cat palli, and its not even in the same coast...:P

Mozartt
06-04-2005, 06:20 PM
So you're killing me....was the cat dead, did he bring a little dead thing back with it or was it just a case of really bad cat farts???? Don't leave me hanging finish the story. I hope it ended with a cat bath and lots of bandaids. :D

You can also use these instructions for washing you cat...

The 12 Step Cat Washing Program

1. First, thoroughly clean the toilet, remove the topmost lid covering the tank of water, and turn off the cold-water hose to the toilet.

2. Next, warm up 4 gallons of water to bath temperature. Flush, and add half the water to the tank.

3. Then, raise both lids, add the rest of the water directly to the toilet bowl, and add an ample amount of shampoo to the water.

4. Find a ball of string and entice the cat into the bathroom.

5. Close the bathroom door, and continue petting the cat.

6. In one swift move, pick up the cat, and drop the cat into the toilet bowl, closing both lids.

7. Jump on top of the toilet lid to prevent the cat from escaping.

8. CAUTION: Avoid placing any of your body parts near the edge of the toilet to avoid flailing claws reaching between the toilet and lid.

9. The cat will self-agitate and generate ample sudsing action. (Ignore ruckus from inside toilet, cat is enjoying this.)

10. Flush the toilet twice for a quick rinse or 4 times for an effective power rinse cycle, depending on the cat's fur cleaning needs.

11. Clear a path of open doors from the toilet to outside, and then jump off of the lid. CAUTION: Jump away from the bathroom door.

12. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet to the outside. Air dry time: about 20 minutes.

Pallidrone
06-04-2005, 09:19 PM
a case of really bad cat farts????

Bingo! :)

Vyper
06-04-2005, 10:34 PM
LOL. Warm water actually works better on cats when having to bathe them. Not that they enjoy it mind you but even so.

Mozartt
06-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Well at least I know the rest of the story. :)

CDSaint
06-08-2005, 02:07 AM
OMG i hate BTP! i just went through a whole schpill on what i just ended up doing and it said oops cant find link blah blah blah then i go back and its all gone! FUCK! ok so anyways i posted that i just got done talking to my sil and we were on the phone for almost 3 hours, i was getting caught up with the family situation in san diego. my brother wants to pay me to make sure i keep my mom longer here this summer, i think its to get her away from something awful cause my bil is not in any better condition...:\ this sucks, but my siblings may be thinking that it could be too much for my mom to bear if my bil turns for the worse...he is still in his coma and they had to open him up again today for another complication. fuck i hope my sister is coping well, i have yet to get a chance to talk to her. at least i got useful info on how she is doing, trying to be cheery and always at her hubby's bedside to get him out of his state. my sister is a very strong person i hope she is giving part of her strength to him.:\

Mozartt
06-08-2005, 07:37 AM
Damn I hope things get better for you real soon.

CDSaint
06-08-2005, 09:45 AM
i doubt it. woke up with a nasty sore throat, trying my best not to gag here and puke on my keyboard...:\ just waiting for the kids to get out of the house then im laying back down

StAnkY
06-08-2005, 01:58 PM
uhuh....now everyone on your house is gonna be sick. i feel 4 ya already

Vyper
06-08-2005, 02:57 PM
God I hope your bil gets better CD and that your sister is holding up well. Take care hun the stress is really getting to you.

Maybe you should drag KanCer off the computer and make him help around the house more. Sounds like you need the break and he needs to pickup the slack for a bit.

CDSaint
06-08-2005, 06:02 PM
i took a nap after i got the boys to the bus stop, then i woke up and started doing some laundry. lucky me im the only one with the sore throat issues. K came home for lunch and i was in the middle of folding laundry and i sat back for a bit, next thing you know he was gone and i was told by my son i fell asleep on the couch. The kids thank goodness were told to just watch cartoons in the livingroom with me. i really have to get checked with the sleep apnea, i would have to stay at the hospital overnight to do the sleep test though and i may just do that while my mom is visiting. i need to see an ear,throat and nose dr too, i may need to get my tonsils removed :\ im going to try to get a hold of my sister this weekend to see how she is holding up. i think my entire family has been very good to my sister so its helping her get through her days. thank goodness her son is well brought up, he is taking care of his needs and helping around the house while keeping up with his grades at school. Plus my brother and his family just moved closer to them, about 2 miles and my sil is really great at keeping tabs on him, without being bossy. we really take care of our own. thanks for the support Vyper ;) means a lot.

Pallidrone
06-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Did you ever sit there and wonder if male dogs act the same way as male humans?

Rover: Hey Spot, what shaking?
Spot: Not much man, just chased a couple of mailman, great excerise for my old age...
(female dog walks by)
Rover: OMG Spot look at her
Spot: I can see man.....I bet she is a bitch.
Rover: No shit, but look at that tail on her, you know I love chicks with long tails, and that tail goes on for miles!
Spot: She definitly has some puppy barring hips.....

hmmm....dont mind me, weird shit goes through my head on the way to work.

Bluehen
06-16-2005, 09:25 AM
LOL - Puppy bearing hips!

Rover: Man do I have a bone for her!

CDSaint
06-16-2005, 09:48 AM
palli you've got way too many things inside your head to write stories about that could make you some money if you had the time to sit and write them down ;)

Pallidrone
06-16-2005, 10:12 AM
I know. My problem isnt always time, but when I get the urge to write, it always seems to be at the most inoppurtune time.

I started to write this story for that contest I posted a while back, and I thought it was a great concept, but I could only get around 3 pages done for it, not enough information. Then the worst part is that I start to read it and decide that it is total garbage, throw it away, and then eat a pint of Ben and Jerry's while watching old reruns of "Mary Tyler Moore Show" on TV Land.

CDSaint
06-16-2005, 10:30 AM
you're a true woman at heart palli. keep on truckin you lesbian princess! ;)

Pallidrone
06-16-2005, 10:42 AM
I like to tap into my feminine side.

Besides, I like Chunky Monkey, and I had the biggest crush on Mary Tyler Moore when I was a kid.

Mozartt
06-16-2005, 12:09 PM
I watch the old shows and wonder what I ever saw in them in the first place. ALF reruns sucks. :(

CDSaint
06-16-2005, 03:18 PM
you like the idea of having 8 stomachs

Bluehen
06-16-2005, 03:53 PM
ALF reruns sucks. :(

Unfortunately, the originals weren't much better either! ;)

Mozartt
06-16-2005, 05:20 PM
LOL I agree with you Hen but I must have been stone or something during the first run of the show. Yes, 8 stomachs would be a good thing, I could finally hurt that all you can eat buffet in town.

http://students.cup.edu/bra6072/newalf03%5B1%5D.jpeg

CDSaint
06-17-2005, 01:50 AM
thank goodness their second attempt at reviving that show flopped

Mozartt
06-17-2005, 07:41 AM
Did you ever see the ALF movie they made for TV??? You talk about a really bad show!!!! They had him walking around where you could see his legs. :(

Pallidrone
06-17-2005, 08:08 AM
I wish they reinvented Max Headroom. It would be interesting to see what kind of twist they could put into that pop culture icon.

CDSaint
06-17-2005, 11:07 AM
lol matt frewer the guy that did max headroom is so decrepid looking now, the make up wont stay on long enough to make a good headshot of him for the cameras this time around though.

Mozartt
06-17-2005, 11:22 AM
Wow, Max Headroom. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Is Matt Frewer still alive? He had a string of really bad scifi movies and then he disappeared.

Pallidrone
06-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Do you really want to hurt me?
Do you really want to make me cry?

Precious kisses, words the burn me
Lovers never ask you why
In my heart the fire's burning
Choose my color, find a star

Precious people always tell me
Thats a step
A step too far

Bluehen
06-21-2005, 10:45 AM
Palli - new contest on the pen is up.

Pallidrone
06-21-2005, 10:49 AM
hmm.... I might write a couple stories for this one. I just wish the end of the contest was a little closer then Jan 30th.

Did you ever recieve your prize?

Bluehen
06-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah, and the check didnt bounce which is a good thing. They even send a Purple Pen with it.