PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Turd Furgeson
05-19-2005, 04:34 AM
Go see it! I'm going to see it again soon myself!

B_G3ntl3
05-19-2005, 02:02 PM
I saw it, the movie wasnt too bad....but I dont think I have ever seen an onscreen couple with worse chemistry than these two...the hayden christianson/natalie portman parts of the movie are just as bad as they were in the second one, but the rest of the movie was good.

=DBA=Ronin
05-19-2005, 05:59 PM
I saw it, the movie wasnt too bad....but I dont think I have ever seen an onscreen couple with worse chemistry than these two...the hayden christianson/natalie portman parts of the movie are just as bad as they were in the second one, but the rest of the movie was good.

Thats EXACTLY what I was afraid of in this movie. Hayden C. is a fucking terrible actor...at least Natalie is good to look at. Im going to see it tomorrow.

BuddhaMan
05-19-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm waiting until the matinee lines go down and save some $$$.

Turd Furgeson
05-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Actually, for this movie, the lack of chemistry is a good thing. That's just my opinion though. I won't post a spoiler.

Anakin becomes Vader.

BuddhaMan
05-19-2005, 09:52 PM
I have a spoiler for you:

You will die alone!

(courtesy of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog when he visited the nerds waiting for Star Wars: Episode 1)

Turd Furgeson
05-20-2005, 01:58 AM
Triumph tearing all those nerds a new one was classic. At least I wasn't a huge nerd and dressed up for it. I think I'd have to kill myself, if I'd have done that..