(* also was going to ask to have him moved by that time). When they
moved him with the ambulance, his body could not take the move, had a
cardiac arrest on Thursday night. They revived him/opened him up. On
Saturday, after they considered him stable, the surgeon at Balboa cleaned
up the infection and closed him up. He has been and continue to be in
critical condition. * and I visited him and * on Friday afternoon (after my
doctor's appointment). We could not go inside totally in his room but he
is with tubes, etc.

the names have been erased cause this is regarding a relative of mine. I support the damn military but i dont trust any of their doctors. I dont even let them do my annual, id rather be referred out to the civilian doctors, even if i had to pay a co-pay. This thing is just so fucking upsetting :\

Vyper
06-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Wow CD. I hope your family member is okay and that he recovers completely. This is BS even from the military docs. Course all the best ones are in rotation in Iraq right now but thats no excuse. :(

CDSaint
06-01-2005, 12:06 AM
yeah my poor brother in law, and my sister who happens to be a corpsman, is in a frazzled state, even she suggested to the dr's what could have gone wrong and they werent listening to her. The sad part is because they are both in the military they cant sue if anything else happens. that was the only thing that made me happy about being a civilian and going to balboa to have my kids, i can sue their asses if they fucked up my deliveries, but K couldnt cause he is in military. :\ and my mom also now hurt cause she missed a few steps down the stairs after the visit last night. she doesnt know if she is going to be able to visit us this june 14th. i hope things get better soon. :(