PDA

View Full Version : What a waste of a league

shanKs
06-01-2005, 10:37 PM
So I come home tonight to find out the one prize we fought hardest to get turned out to be a forfeit. What a bunch of fags on both sides. HQ Masters didn't have enough to play tonight and 6 Sigma said they couldn't rescedule. GG fucking assholes I'm pissed. And now those two asshole teams are going to turn HQ into a fucking joke of a tourney. Fuck all.

=DBA=Ronin
06-01-2005, 10:41 PM
thats gay. Couldn't reschedule my ass, they were just afraid to lose an opportunity for a forefeit. Wow is that fucking stupid.

Sasha
06-01-2005, 10:52 PM
No shit. The guy shoutcasting was just ranting about what a great game type HQ was and this is how that turned out to be? BFS TWL admins should of made those asshats reschedule.. and The excuse of the team that was short.. oh our guy went to the gym and must of forgot.. how do you forget that your playing for the number one spot for League? GG fuckin jerks.

Hexum
06-02-2005, 12:52 AM
I agree that it blows getting a forfeit win. But come on, HQ Masters couldn't field 4 players and never said anything until after the match was supposed to start. They played the league all season and couldn't find the time to play the finals? Six Sigma didn't do anything wrong imo. I bet that HQ Masters had 4, but not the 4 they wanted to play.

And having this happen on a shoutcast doesn't help HQ at all.

shanKs
06-02-2005, 12:55 AM
That's what really sux. I've fought many times to get tsn to give HQ the time of day for an HQ match. I doubt they'll consider it again.

Penguin
06-02-2005, 02:03 AM
Lets just look ahead to 05' summer league when w4r becomes champs =p

BuddhaMan
06-02-2005, 06:25 AM
I say we call out these asshats in the TWL forum and tell them to help our gametype, they better be there next season or it'll just become more of a joke where cal-i teams join and play when they feel like it.