PDA

View Full Version : are you a co-mingler?

Sasha
06-25-2005, 12:24 AM
when you eat can your food touch or mix? how many picky eaters do we have here?

BuddhaMan
06-25-2005, 12:50 AM
I can eat whatever, but I don't like gravy on my veggies...that's about it.

=DBA=Ronin
06-25-2005, 10:40 AM
I used to make Macaroni and cheese with fired eggs and ketchup...hows that for a mingler? Ahhh being poor makes you creative!

CDSaint
06-25-2005, 11:01 AM
dont care if the foods touch/inter-mingle but i still eat what i like best off the plate first, and dont drink anything until after all my food is done.

Mozartt
06-25-2005, 11:05 AM
Don't care about the mingle as long as it's hot and not over cooked.

BuddhaMan
06-25-2005, 11:23 AM
I'm with Ronin on the poor college student tip too...I used to mix Kraft Cheese and Macaroni with white tuna or sometimes SPAM.

When I read the original post on this thread yesterday, I had a flashback to about 12 years ago when I still lived in the dorms on base and was invited over to a house that had four military buds in it for Thanksgiving dinner. One of the guys put everything in one big pile on his plate...and I mean everything..hot or cold. Mashed taters, garvy, turkey, cranberry sauce, squash, on and on..then he mixed it all up and ate it. I asked him about it and ha said, "It all ends up in the same place just like that anyways."

The Ultimate Mingler

Sasha
06-25-2005, 12:59 PM
LMAO! well I happen to know someone who has a fit if their food touches. I cannot reveal names due to privacy issues hahaha, but this person will actually get a new plate after he cuts his meat on another, this person also walked by me the other day as I was eating fruit for lunch : Honeydew, Cantalope, grapes and Strawberries and he stopped and actually seperated them into catagories. I was like wtf and mixed them all up again ahhaahhaa..

Oh K! here is a question : Do your boil or Fry your hotdogs?

Oh my fav co-mingled food is Fries with Mayo (but never miriclewhip) hehe

CDSaint
06-25-2005, 01:04 PM
mayo all the way baby. hate that miracle whip stuff. ick! hot dogs just need to go on the microwave in a paper towel for 30 seconds if its just one or if its more than that at least one minute in there. and OMG sasha i hope your dear "friend" there does the dishes! :lol:

Sasha
06-25-2005, 01:09 PM
oh this person does do the dishes LOL. I like Miriclewhip on sandwhiches but thats about it. I boil hotdogs, usually unless my friend flips out then he will fry them lmao.

I do have one weird food fetish. If someone else trys to eat off my plate I get naucious and can't eat anymore nor can I eat off someone elses plate. I also hate buffets.. all those germs LOL

CDSaint
06-25-2005, 01:12 PM
love buffets cause its all you can eat for so little, and no need to cook at home and no dishes to clean up after. germs are everywhere sasha! ;) yeah i hate it when people take food from my plate cause i put the food there, you get your own damn food to eat you lazy fucker...errr well you get the gist. :)

Sasha
06-25-2005, 01:15 PM
My kids love them so when we have gone I just look around at all the bad habits people have and I lose my appetitie. One of the things they love is Chineese buffets and I cringe every time they say they wanna go, I always try to rediect them.

CDSaint
06-25-2005, 01:16 PM
my son loves going to the one that just opened up near the house, we took him there after his kinder graduation

Sasha
06-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Sometimes I agree to go, but I have to put my visual blinders on so I can get through it LOL!

Ok! Buffalo Wings with ranch or blue cheese. Personally blue cheese tastes awful to me. RANCH baby!

Mozartt
06-25-2005, 01:32 PM
Deep fried hotdogs or pan fried?

BuddhaMan
06-25-2005, 01:34 PM
A former housemate used to put ranch dressing on those little Toni's pizzas...and I mean they would dump it on. Nasty!

I eat hotdogs any which way...bolied, fried, grilled, or nuked...they're all good (only nuke when the other two aren't available). Boling is the easiest way. Nathan's are the best hotdog out there BTW. Way better than Sabretts. If you don't know those two brands, you don't know your hotdogs.

CDSaint
06-25-2005, 01:44 PM
bleu cheese is nasty! ranch is best. well anything dairy product doesnt agree with me so anything that has to do with it should be avoided all together :\

Sasha
06-25-2005, 01:49 PM
Deep fried hotdogs or pan fried?

pan fried.

Sasha
06-25-2005, 01:51 PM
BBQ Chicken Pizza makes me go ewwww wtf were they thinking.. but I guess people like it? lol

Mozartt
06-25-2005, 02:30 PM
You got to remember in the south they deep fry anything. :) I like my hotdogs grilled or broiled in the oven. BBQ Chicken pizza is good but I don't really think of it has pizza. More like BBQ chicken on flat bread. Never had mayo on fries, I like malted vinegar on my fries.

Sasha
06-25-2005, 02:51 PM
Thats true, southern people eat all kinds of shit you'd never think of LOL.

=DBA=Ronin
06-25-2005, 03:23 PM
i prefer everything to be grilled over any other option. I don't care whos plate food has been on, as long as its edible. Hong Kong buffet is the bomb! You people who eat mayonaise as a condiment on fries and the like need to go back to Europe where you belong and enjoy your drinks with no ice while your at it. My sister does that shit and it just looks disgusting. I don't mind mayo on a sandwhich but to eat it like that is just gross...god damn freak shows.

My old roomate used to put sour cream or cream cheese on his pizzas. I used to criticize him for it until I broke down and tried it and it was actuially pretty good. Not something i would do myself, but it was tollerable. I still hate you all for using mayo with fries though.

Sasha
06-25-2005, 03:55 PM
LMAO.. fries with mayo yuuummmm and I don't know how anyone can have drinks without ice. unless its beer of course..

Mozartt
06-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes they do and it's really nasty, LOL you should see them at the local fairs. :(

CDSaint
06-25-2005, 07:00 PM
never had mayo with fries, ranch yes, now that is yummy! mayo smothered over asparagus :P philly cheese steak pizza=nasty

Penguin
06-26-2005, 11:20 AM
I dont care if my food mixes or touches, goes in one hole and out the other :P

BuddhaMan
06-26-2005, 12:50 PM
Or back out the same hole if you drink too much. ;)

Sasha
06-26-2005, 12:56 PM
or accidently gag yourself with your toothbrush. haha

Czechmate
06-26-2005, 05:19 PM
One that I haven't heard mentioned yet but is actually good: Popcorn (not caramel or chesse, just buttered) with your choice of salad dressing. Don't mix the two; rather you use the salad dressing as a dipping sauce in the same manner you use salsa on corn chips. I've been doing this for a long time and it sounds disgusting, but I've found that either Ranch or Catalina (essentially a tangy French dressing) work best. The best part, of course, is that if whoever you're with thinks it's gross, they don't have to dip their popcorn. This is one of those things I made up way back in the poor college days, when the refrigerator had a lot of shit to put on food, but not much food.

~Czech

Stuffit
06-27-2005, 11:54 AM
Miracle whip is the devil..!!!

Ranch with pizza, that is the best! I mix ranch and ketchup for dipping my fires in. mix or no mix, makes no difference to me.

What about hot stuff? Who likes it hot?

I can’t do hot for some reason, a little spicy is fine but anything more than that my stomach goes nutz!! Been that way since I was little, back in the horse and buggy days.

CDSaint
06-27-2005, 12:07 PM
Miracle whip is the devil..!!!
totally agree on that!

What about hot stuff? Who likes it hot?

lol you still talking about food? ;)

I can’t do hot for some reason, a little spicy is fine but anything more than that my stomach goes nutz!! Been that way since I was little, back in the horse and buggy days.

lol you show your true age with that last comment! <3 stuffit

=DBA=Ronin
06-27-2005, 12:22 PM
i enjoy spicy food but my system doesn't like it either. Almost the second I eat something spicy I get the hick-ups

CDSaint
06-27-2005, 12:33 PM
i get heart burn and acid reflux but i do like some spicy foods. but even if i drink too many pepsi or other carbonated drinks the outcome is still the same. an er dr prescribed me some tagamet, but i rarely take it cause it has some not so friendly side effects.

Pallidrone
06-27-2005, 02:45 PM
wow.....here comes weird ass Palli....

Miracle Whip = nasty.

I do not comingle food, but if it does happen, I will just seperate them. I have to eat everything seperately also. Such as, if I have say a hamburger and french fries on a plate, I will eat the french fries until they are either gone, or I am done with them and then eat the hamburger.

Also, besides hamburgers/hotdogs/sandwich, I refuse to eat with my hands. Fried chicken, ribs, ect are off limits, because I find it nasty to eat with all that crap all over your fingers. That is why I thank the lord for boneless buffalo wings (which I eat with Blue Cheese, ranch is for mozzarella sticks.)

I also do not drink anything with ice in it, unless I have to.

Sasha
06-27-2005, 03:13 PM
/me gasps in horror.. lol.. you sound ALOT like someone else I know.. I won't mention any names...

Lets see.. love hot stuff but usually I can only stand medium. My favorite food when I don't have to cook for 4 other people is deep frying boneless popcorn chicken peices and then putting them in a bowl that has a hotsauce and butter mixture (the recipe is stolen from the hotwings recipe from the restaurant I use to work at). Sticking the lid on and shaking up.. dipped in ranch .. mmm hehe. Hello Heartburn.. age is the damndest thing.

I usually won't eat ribs either they are too messy. I don't really like things I can't eat with a fork either, but I will use my fork on fried chicken lmao.

*** is btp slow as shit today or is it just my isp?

CDSaint
06-27-2005, 03:13 PM
yep you are weird palli...that's ok you are still one of my favorite people online. ;) lol i do eat my fries first too. just cause i dont like to eat them cold. lol did god even use a spoon or fork during his time? sheesh as long as you use your left hand for wiping your ass, your right hand should be the only thing used to feed your mouth. lol arabs have that custom not to shake hands with the one you use to wipe your ass with.

CDSaint
06-27-2005, 03:18 PM
its slowing down here for me too, you oddball too!

Pallidrone
06-27-2005, 03:20 PM
I have been trying to be better with it, because I know that it is a) annoying as hell and b) deranged in it's own little way.

I still will not eat slimy, goopy food with my hands. I just refuse to do it. In fact I will not eat anything that is deemed slimy in my eyes.

I do not like baked chicken, because it is slimy to me.

BuddhaMan
06-27-2005, 05:29 PM
wow...you people are weird!

I have one rule: The amount of time I allow for a dropped item to be on the floor before I'll pick it up and eat it in based inversely on it's moistness/stickiness.

Example: toast falls on the floor butter side up and I'm fkn hungry as hell...5 seconds. Butter side down and it gets tossed no matter what.

My buddy has to be facing the door when we sit at a restuarant for some reason like there's going to be a mob hit and he's the target or some shit. I could give a shit myself and the thought of this doesn't even enter my brain.

=DBA=Ronin
06-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Wow...you guys are wierd! Ill eat anything intended for the paws...I love gnawing on ribs and slopping up with bbq sauce. You eat your hamburgers with a knife and fork?

When it comes to order, I like to save the best portions for last. I always eat all my fries first, then savor a delicious hamburger. I eat all my vegetables and other various rufage prior to consuming my steak or poultry. If it's fried chicken, i peel off the crispy skin, eat the chicken, then mow on the skin.

When I was in boot camp I dreaded days we had chicken because you were only allowed to eat with one hand and couldn't touch your food with your hands. Try eating a huge chicken breast with only one hand with about 5 people screeming at you to hurry up and only getting 3 minutes to finish your whole meal. Chicken Day SUCKD! It was like trying to get a dog in a bathtub.

Bluehen
06-27-2005, 05:50 PM
Co-mingling doesn't bother me - hey, foods need friends too!

When it comes to food my gross thing, at least for the wife and everyone else, is my ketchup obsession. I usually put ketchup on almost anything. Eggs, turkey, veggies, fruits, crackers, fish, potatos, grilled cheese, to name a few. Sometimes I go for the ultimate gross out factor on special occasions and hit up ice cream and cookies with a generous squeeze of the red stuff. And if the barbeque on the chicken or whatever isnt the best, I always can toss on some ketchup flavor. One of my wife's friends even got me a jug o' ketchup for Christmas which was very thoughtful.

BuddhaMan
06-27-2005, 06:29 PM
I female friend of mine puts ketchup and pepper on pancakes. i'm not grossed out by it or anything, but wtf is so bad about maple syrup?

CDSaint
06-27-2005, 06:34 PM
omg henny you are exactly like my husband! he dumps ketchup on his burgers til they seep off while you bite into it and then slobbers that gob up all over his steak even if there is already a bountiful of bbq sauce on it. he also loves his salt. i hate it when he dumps a shitload of salt all over his food even before he tastes it. i get really offended by that and he doesnt give a shit as long as the salt is there. i tell him in other cultures its a god damn insult to your host that is feeding you to put more things on it like salt when you have yet to taste their food the way they prepare it. that turkey just thinks the more the salt the merrier. oh that and butter. everything that can be buttered just gets a butter bath. :\

=DBA=Ronin
06-27-2005, 09:18 PM
I female friend of mine puts ketchup and pepper on pancakes. i'm not grossed out by it or anything, but wtf is so bad about maple syrup?

I just had pancackes for dinner!! Well, I want'd waffles but after the thought was there I realized we didn't have a waffle iron so I tried to make them on the George Forman with a crumpled up soda can to level the cooking surface.

Don't use a George Forman grill to try and make waffles.

I ended up busting out the skillet and made wafflecakes. They were almost identical to McDonald flapjacks. No ketchup though.

Pallidrone
06-27-2005, 11:02 PM
You eat your hamburgers with a knife and fork?

No, I will eat a hamburger with my hands, but usually leave the tiny bit left at the end.

I do sometimes eat pizza with a fork and knife, but usually only when I am at home. I dont care about drawing attention to myself when I am out, but I dont like to embarass the people around me.

I will however sop up all the nasty ass oil on top of a slice with a bunch of napkins.

Sasha
06-27-2005, 11:16 PM
oh I will do that too if the pizza is too greasy, There is nothing wrong with that!! Usually the only kinda pizza I will is sausage.. nothing else.. cause I'm kinda picky like that.. Do you cut your snickers with a knife?

ps! mayo with fries still rules!

=DBA=Ronin
06-27-2005, 11:20 PM
oh I will do that too if the pizza is too greasy, There is nothing wrong with that!! Usually the only kinda pizza I will is sausage.. nothing else.. cause I'm kinda picky like that.. Do you cut your snickers with a knife?

ps! mayo with fries still rules!

That whole snickers thing was a good episode on Seinfeld. Ill eat pizza with a knife and fork if it's too hot or too messy to pick up. Im a fat lard ass though so the grease stays.

Sasha
06-27-2005, 11:22 PM
lmao! I saw that episode of the snickers bar hahahaa

Pallidrone
06-27-2005, 11:24 PM
I dont eat candy. I dont really like it.

Sasha
06-27-2005, 11:26 PM
not even once in a while??? all that other stuff didn't make you strange, but denying yourself Chocolate.. aaaaaaahh

Pallidrone
06-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Nope - I really dont like it. I may have a jolly ranger every once in awhile, but that is it.

Sasha
06-27-2005, 11:43 PM
omg Fannie Mae is my best friend.. let loose! You too can be friends with her :) lol

BuddhaMan
06-27-2005, 11:45 PM
I too sometime sop up the grease on the top of a pizza if it's in pools of orange on top of the cheese. There's enough grease in there already and the grease has no flavor. I'll also eat pizza with a fork, but just like Ronin...it's cause it's too hot.

I went to college about a 1.5 hour drive north of New York City and I picked up a city habit of eating pizza by folding the slice lengthwise and eating it like a big taco. I kind dropped the habit now though...it's definately a "city thing".

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 12:12 AM
I may have a jolly ranger every once in awhile, but that is it.

lol i thought of artis immediately after that last comment for some reason. :lol: :P might you be thinking of a jolly rancher perhaps,palli? :lol: those hard candies that have flavors such as watermelon? cause having a jolly ranger(once in a while) just absolutely screams GAY to me. :eek:

Pallidrone
06-28-2005, 07:24 AM
yeah - rancher.....that hard candy thing. Wow talk about a goof.

Buddha - I never realised that folding your pizza was a "city" thing. I thought most people did that because it is easier to eat.

Bluehen
06-28-2005, 07:38 AM
Nope - I really dont like it. I may have a jolly ranger every once in awhile, but that is it.

/me looks for my Ranger hat. I can be jolly!

Bluehen
06-28-2005, 07:39 AM
I never realised that folding your pizza was a "city" thing. I thought most people did that because it is easier to eat.

I never realized that either - Ive always done that.

FADES
06-28-2005, 11:02 AM
None of you have mentioned the ultimate co-mingling of foods...mashed potatoes and corn. Gravy or no gravy...it doesn't matter. Although, chicken (white) gravy is the best. And, all of you that eat mayo on your fries, do you mix the mayo with ketchup? That is what I do. It is almost 1000 Island dressing. It just lacks the pickle relish. If you remove the ketchup from 1000 Island it is tartar sauce (mayo and relish). Oh the things you learn in a restaurant. For the most part, I just love food. I don't care what touches what. I do hate when I have salad and dressing (like ranch) on my plate and the dressing touches the fruit on my plate. Canteloupe, strawberries, grapes, etc. and ranch is nasty.

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 11:10 AM
ewww i hate thousand island dressing, that is the same shit they put on the big macs. nasty!

Gaminatrix
06-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Ok to jump in late here but this is a topic close to my heart.... :)

FOOD SHOULDN'T TOUCH! When you mix corn into mashed potatoes, then the purity of the perfectly creamy mashed potatoes gets all mixed up with little chunks of corn in it. If my corn touches the 'taters... or anything mixes with anything else, when I'm done with my plate you'll actually see little lines where all the food mixed and I wouldn't eat it.

And now I make it even worse, I'm also a section eater. So all the 'taters go first. Then the corn... then the meat, etc. etc. At Thanksgiving I avoid both these problems by just taking one thing on my plate at a time.

*steps off soap box*

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 11:18 AM
lol! we've got a winner! i have never heard of anyone going as far off left field as you when it comes to eating their food. that is a lot of dishes to wash if you try more than a few dishes out. :D kind of like eating at a buffet though. ;)

Vyper
06-28-2005, 11:33 AM
Hmm...Okay my turn here.

Co mingling food I can usually deal with.

Catsup is for hot dogs and hamburgers and yes I've tried it on scrambled eggs and don't care for it. Mayo sucks, Miracle Whip all the way and usually just on or in sandwhichs.

I adore BBQ and don't mind messy hands and face so long as I can wash up immediately afterwards. Mustard on french fries is the yum! And sorry CD but I like 1000 island dressing on my salads or Big Macs. :D

Gaminatrix
06-28-2005, 11:51 AM
Yeah CD, buffets are the best. They do the dishes for you! :) The great thing is I don't do it on purpose. Didn't even know I did it till years ago when someone pointed out that I'm a freak.

Sasha
06-28-2005, 11:57 AM
oo mustard on fries is good and Ruffles potatoe chips also. When I was carrying my oldest daughter I used to LOVE to eat ruffles with hot pepers and mustard :D

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Yeah CD, buffets are the best. They do the dishes for you! :) The great thing is I don't do it on purpose. Didn't even know I did it till years ago when someone pointed out that I'm a freak.

hahaha i think we are going to get along just fine.:) i like buffets too for that reason aside from being able to stuff yourself. from *the 600 lb freak here*;)

Pallidrone
06-28-2005, 12:11 PM

That is exactly what happened to me!

I was out to dinner with my boss and he asked me if I was going to eat some steak with my rice.

(btw Catsup on Hot Dogs is nasty to me. Mustard all the way. I also need mustard on my pork roll, but I think pork roll is like scrapple, a NJ/Philly thing)

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 12:11 PM
i hate mustard. and Vyper as long as im not eating the big mac its all good to me that others do ;)

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 12:15 PM
lol im a rice eater but i draw the line where steak is involved. steak has to be eaten by itself and just a bit of A-1 steak sauce or with a baked potato. NOT WITH RICE! that is just blasphemy! :P

Pallidrone
06-28-2005, 12:40 PM
I am just a very picky eater at times. I barely eat as it is, usually just dinner. I dont mind rice with steak.

Bluehen
06-28-2005, 01:07 PM
btw Catsup on Hot Dogs is nasty to me.

Heresy!!

Ketchup is the oil which make a Hot Dog's motor run.

I must say eight Hail Mary's for your soul and drown my sorrow in a 32oz bottle of Heinz.

Czechmate
06-28-2005, 01:13 PM
No ketchup on your scrambled eggs? Com'on man! Have you at least given salsa on eggs a try? Scrambled eggs by themself are pretty boring.

And as for the whole mayo/miracle whip thing... Since I rarely eat meat (I only eat it if I forget to ask for something without it, like bacon bits on potato skins), I'm going to have to say that Miracle Whip is the winner for sandwiches (fake bacon, lettuce and totmato), but mayo is great for fries. And I'm not a limey. :)

~Czech

Pallidrone
06-28-2005, 01:22 PM
Nothing says living like pouring acid down your throat. Or Miracle Whip.

Gaminatrix
06-28-2005, 01:23 PM
A sandwich just isn't a sandwich without the great taste of MAYO! Miracle Whip justs tastes like ...well asstasticness. :specialmo Which actually is not a good thing.

And ketchup HAS to be on Scrambled Eggs. I can't eat eggs without it. And on HotDogs!

FADES
06-28-2005, 03:11 PM
No ketchup on the hot dog. Now, on a brat, Italian or Polish sausage...that's different. I like mustard and ketchup on those. Mustard and relish or just plain American cheese on a dog is just fine. I can do eggs with or without ketchup. I usually just eat them on a piece of toast with a strip or two of bacon or a sausage link.

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 03:17 PM
miracle whip is too tangy for me. mayo and ketchup on a hot dog inside the bun. brats are disgusting to me. its like a veiny penis and it just turns me right off when looking at it! cooked or still in the package! :gag:

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 03:22 PM
what do you guys put inside your omellete btw? i dump cheese on it even though im gonna pay for it later, ham, onions, green or red bell peppers,mushrooms, when all the ingredients are there. if not i put whatever of those i do have on it. and top with green onions. sometimes its eaten with salsa, but mostly ketchup cause that is what we have plenty of in the house. oh another thing i used to eat is fried eggs(2 only) and make a sandwich with it inside, mayo and ketchup added inside it. its a great breakfast if you have time to get the pan out and arent rushing off to start your morning.

Gaminatrix
06-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Omelettes are too many foods mixing. hehehehe None of those here.

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 04:49 PM
rofl! yeah i was hoping one of you anal retentives would make a comment on that. ;) :lol:

Gaminatrix
06-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Sweet! My first day in the forums and I'm already Anal Retentive! I'm going to like it here.

And just to explain. As I said Eggs HAVE to have ketchup, but cheese can't. Pieces of Ham in eggs is a texture thing AND ham can't have ketchup on it. And everything else you'd put in an omelette I don't like anyways.

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 05:53 PM
well at least you arent all alone in that category hon! Palli i think is worse. Who doesnt like candy or chocolate? Now come on that is just WRONG! LOL i feel like sending palli a box of candy at his home. Just need to get his address somehow...;)

BuddhaMan
06-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Palli/Henny: No one outside of the tri-state area eat pizza folded like you guys do in my travels. Wehn I was in Manhatten and hittin up all the pizza shops I could it was common to see peeps in business suits standing next to a counter attached to the wall with a slice...nice and folded. I'd venture to say the more authentic the pizza is (neopolitan style naturally ;))

Ganimatrix: sweet sig! Are you really 63 years old or is that reference to the game and World War II? :D

Anyone who calls "ketchup"..."catsup" is a fag...simple as that! :D :finger:

I eat my Nathan's hotdogs with ketchup and brown mustard (Guldens all the way baby!)

http://mc.clintock.com/first_floor/kitchen/refrigerator/food/ICON-images/guldens_mustard.jpg

I also need mustard on my pork roll...
Is this like needing to get some stank on you hang-low? (and not from the user named "Stanky" either :D)

CDSaint
06-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Anyone who calls "ketchup"..."catsup" is a fag...simple as that! :D :finger:

So Vyper is now a fag...interesting...:P :lol:

Vyper
06-28-2005, 09:20 PM
No ketchup on your scrambled eggs? Com'on man! Have you at least given salsa on eggs a try? Scrambled eggs by themself are pretty boring.
~Czech

Salsa on scrambled eggs is good. I like the scrambled eggs with veggies in it though and most folks would think that is heresy. Green and/or red peppers, onions and cheese in the eggs is the yum! But no ketchup! :feelmeh:

Vyper
06-28-2005, 09:24 PM
FU Buddha! I can misspell it any damn way I want!

BuddhaMan
06-28-2005, 10:56 PM
lol...both spellings are correct...I'm giving you a hard time...so simma! :finger:

Palli is still a fag for calling it "catsup".

Sasha
06-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Eggs with Catsup, or Ketchup.. is good, but rarely do I do it. My kids are fanatics about having to have it, and even though I think it tastes good, I find my self crinkling my nose at it more often than not.. strange I guess.. haha. I also the type of person that use to go into a mexican resteraunt with my family and order a cheeseburger because I was afraid of ordering something I wouldn't eat and I was rather safe than sorry lmao.

Omelets can't have to much going on. IF I eat eggs at all, they usually don't settle well with me. They are good with cheese and like one kinda meat and thats it! haha

CDSaint
06-29-2005, 12:22 AM
lol yeah K orders just a plate of quesadilla, sometimes asks for them to add steak inside it or he orders a burger or steak and doesnt eat the rice, sometimes the beans, but i give him the evil eye when he eats that stuff cause i know what will be coming later when we are in bed. that means im out of the blanket that night basicly.:\

B_G3ntl3
06-29-2005, 12:49 AM
your all weird...there is only one requirment for me to eat the food...it has to be on my plate. I use my fingers or a fork. I'll eat food if it touches, but I dont take the time to mix it all together either.

Sasha
06-29-2005, 01:40 AM
oh I wish life was that simple.. lmao

BuddhaMan
06-29-2005, 07:53 AM
BG and I have the same requirements...I think we're the closest to being "normal" food-wise. ;)

I'll eat off of other's plates too BTW...ever have someone say "Ohhhh! Try this!" in a restaurant? How can your girl feed you if you don't eat off her fork?

My only rule is if I take a bite of something, it's not touching where you took a bite of it. I'd venture to guess most "normal" people are that way except maybe married folk.

Vyper
06-29-2005, 08:47 AM
Oh I don't mind sharing my food but if you come poking your fork into my plate and you haven't asked permission first be prepared to be forked by me for trespassing.

Pallidrone
06-29-2005, 08:59 AM
I dont like omlettes/eggs with CATSUP unless it is on a sandwich type configuration. Omlettes I will only eat if there is cheese and ham in there, but that is it. I cant eat an omlette without both things in there. I also eat a cheesesteak with a lot of CATSUP. In fact I think I want a nice dirty water hotdog today with lots of mustard and kraut. No CATSUP for me.

Oh here is something to add to my weirdness. I eat corn on the cob with a fork. I hold the end of it with a napkin and then take the fork at the other end and rip off the kernels a forkfull at a time.

CDSaint
06-29-2005, 11:08 AM
omg palli just use a butter knife or steak knife to run it down the cob already! or better yet, you are banned from eating corn on a cob from now on. just eat the corn from the can! rofl! ;)

CDSaint
06-29-2005, 11:09 AM
btw Denver Omelletes are the bomb :D

CDSaint
06-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Oh I don't mind sharing my food but if you come poking your fork into my plate and you haven't asked permission first be prepared to be forked by me for trespassing.

rofl! id do that too! and it doesnt matter where that fork lands on their body either. i usually go for the gold though...:P below the beltline sunshine! :lol:

Sui
06-29-2005, 11:39 AM
In an Out fries dipped in their shakes!

In boot camp we would clean our weapons using CLP (cleaner) and get dirt and grease all over our hands. Then we would go eat dinner without washing our hands.

I've gotten over those stigmas. I'l share my food with anyone and still eat it. I'l let it comingle until the sun shines and still eat it. I'l drip it in hot sauce, ranch and bbq sauce and slather it in guac and sour cream and rip into it with a ferocity that is unmatched by anyone!

- sui

CDSaint
06-29-2005, 11:49 AM
it sucks that they dont have In and Out here in WA. Their fries are great!

Gaminatrix
06-29-2005, 11:55 AM
omg! You can't dip a fry in a shake! That gets into the whole soggy bread issue. hehehe

CDSaint
06-29-2005, 12:43 PM
hahaha you are so hilarious Gami! you know what i find pretty sick? people who dunk their donuts in their coffees! YUCK! talk about soggy issues! :\ i can stand oreo's dunked in milk cause they are harder than bread...so it doesnt get too soggy...but the other just isnt right!

Bluehen
06-29-2005, 01:03 PM
omg! You can't dip a fry in a shake! That gets into the whole soggy bread issue. hehehe

Ketchup shake would be good for dipping though. Mmmmm, maybe Ill make one of those for lunch.

FADES
06-29-2005, 02:15 PM
I sometimes, if I have both, will dip my Wendy's fries into a Frosty. That shit is good and I'm not really sure why. Omelettes are good to me made just about any way they are normally made. Nothing wierd like some crazy cheese or something. Just normal stuff...ham, sausage, bacon, peppers, onions, shrooms, tomatoes, and lots of cheeeeese! Give me a little hollandaise sauce on that too.

Sasha
06-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Fries in the Frosty! MMM damn now I am craving Wendys damn all you! I think my biggest fetish is if someone does stick their fork onto my plate I am done, its yours. My sister did that to me jokingly at Apple Bees one night and I completely lost my appetitie. She thought she would be cute and snag some of my mashed potatoes.. I actually get nauseous when people do that.

On the holidays when we were kids my grandma use to make mashed potatoes and corn and put the corn on top of the mashed potatoes so I for the longest time thought thats how they were ment to be eaten LOL. I still mix them sometimes.

Bluehen
06-29-2005, 03:06 PM
MMM damn now I am craving Wendys

Ssshhhh, too much Wendys talk and QB will come lurking around.

CDSaint
06-29-2005, 03:31 PM
UGH! wendy's burgers suck! i hate that they are SQUARED! hamburgers are supposed to be ROUND damn it! Inside between the buns, not beyond the confines of the ROUND buns! Get it right Wendy's! GGRRR! :mad:

CDSaint
06-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Oh yeah my son likes to eat his chicken nuggets by stuffing a fry inside it. so it looks like there is an antenna on the nugget when he eats it. same thing with his burgers, he sticks a fry through his buns. Dont ask why. Ive already tried and there wasnt really a reason behind it.

Gaminatrix
06-29-2005, 03:59 PM
Here's one... My aunt's favorite sandwich:

Mayo
Balogna
Peanut Butter!!!

Bluehen
06-29-2005, 04:01 PM
Here's one... My aunt's favorite sandwich:

Mayo
Balogna
Peanut Butter!!!

Mmmmmmmm, add some ketchup and you got yourself a winner!!

CDSaint
06-29-2005, 04:07 PM
bologne! YUCK! is that the ass part of the ground up animal it came from? you know how people say hot dogs are made out of the left overs, usually the lips and asses! :eek:

BuddhaMan
06-29-2005, 06:42 PM
Fries in shakes are awesome...only if the fries are crispy and not all limp and greasy and it's vanilla shake only for dipping.

Steve: remind me to try this @ Steak-n-Shake in Big D.

CDSaint
06-29-2005, 10:59 PM
greasy limp fries from the school cafeteria at lunch time was the best in high school! its great food when that is all you can afford and have a book in hand to read :)

Artis
06-30-2005, 08:30 AM
ive been compiling a list in notepad so here goes.

regarding hotdogs....unless they are going in mac and cheese and speed is an asset they are best when grilled.

i eat just about everything on my plate separately. ie. burger and fries. eat the burger then the fries or vice versa. i dont know why i do that.

as far as things mingling? i dont normally care unless its like 2 veggies that i dont really care for.

i guess im not too big of an anti-mingler. i like jumbilaya and goolash (sp?) and stir fry so..

sasha, miracle whip is disgusting and fries with mayo is pimp. im a bit of a dipper though. mayo, honey mustard, and ranch are my favorites.

also, regarding hot dogs. i eat mine with nothing on them. i mean i prefer the hot dog and the bun and nothing else. if its a chili dog its a different story where the dog and bun are covered in a mound of cheese, chili, and onions. mmmmmmm

also i cant stand wings with bones. i gotta have boneless or i wont eat them. i dont know if its laziness or just not digging it as much.

im also a huge fan of chips and queso. rotel and velveeta are godsends.

also, back to hotdogs. i normally dont eat hotdogs unless i know they are all beef or all chicken or all SOMETHING. i figure its bad enough to eat them i might as well stick to the same species.

also, if a heartattack is something you desire. dip your pepperoni pizza in ranch dressing. good shit. im also a huge fan of parmesan cheese.

oh and the classic. get an order of fries and a frosty and dip the 2. sounds disgusting buts its pretty good. i discovered that one when i was a wee lad.

and like stuffit i cant stand things hot. its not that they taste bad its that they do horrible things to my stomach, lol. i also hate ruining a meal because you ate something so spicy hot that you are sweating and have flames shooting out your mouth.

i also wont eat ribs. im with palli on the eating with your hands thing besides a sandwich and chips or fries or something you dip.

i also sit with my back to the wall in restaurants mostly. or if i go with my dad or g'father to eat i will let them have the back to the wall seat thing. i view it as a sign of respect and protection or something for whatever reason. if im with a girl i take the wall seat.

if the steak isnt juicy enough to be eaten without a dipping sauce and there is no A1 or bbq or anything, ranch works quite well. got that one from my dad.

thats another weird thing. why do people leave one last bite? maybe its my appetite or the desire to fully accomplish the task but it bugs me when there is that last little bit sitting there.

btw, i spent years of my childhood living on jolly ranchers.

the pizza taco does make it easier to eat but IMO you get overwhelmed by crust and it drowns out the goodness. you need an even layer of crust, and all the goodness up on top so its like balancing a tray on your hand when consuming. after years of practice it is no problem at all :)

mashed potatoes were brought up. talk about great stuff there. take a plate of some sort of chicken or another, mashed potatoes, rolls, and 3 kinds of veggies none of which you care too much for. the mashed potatoes can be mixed with any to make them taste better and the rolls can be dipped in the mashed potatoes as well. they are a multipurpose solution.

what do you guys put on your burger? i am a mayo kind of guy. i cant stand ketchup on a burger unless its mixed with like mustard and mayo.

also back to the pizza thing. it occurs to me that "real" pizza is generally fairly soft as in the whole tray thing or just grabbing it by the crust prevents you from eating it cause it just sags. pizza hut pizza is kind of crispy. i bet thats another reason for the pizza taco. we dont need it cause we eat what is considered total shit pizza.

and for the record i have no idea what a 'pork roll' is. is it what happens when ronin rolls around on the floor? i really dont know. is it like a pig in a blanket?

oreos in milk is clutch but you have to be patient. dont wait too long or you will be digging an oreo out of the bottom of the glass. this can be tasty though.

im a firm believer in the BLT as well.

Pallidrone
06-30-2005, 08:45 AM
also back to the pizza thing. it occurs to me that "real" pizza is generally fairly soft as in the whole tray thing or just grabbing it by the crust prevents you from eating it cause it just sags. pizza hut pizza is kind of crispy. i bet thats another reason for the pizza taco. we dont need it cause we eat what is considered total shit pizza.

and for the record i have no idea what a 'pork roll' is. is it what happens when ronin rolls around on the floor? i really dont know. is it like a pig in a blanket?

Pork Roll is also known as Taylor Ham. Like I said, I think it is only a NJ/Philly thing. Kind of like Scrapple is a Philly thing. I really have not seen a pork roll sandwich anywhere else, but around here. Man you are missing out on some pork goodness.

I would probably agree with the whole pizza thing. Here pizza is soggy, and dripping with cheese, and most of the time the slices are large, so you have no choice but to do the pizza taco thing, or else the cheese is going to slid off the pizza.

I am not a fan of oreos. Too sugary for my tastes. Yes, I discrimante against cookies also. If I am at a restaruant, the only dessert I will get is Creme Brulee or Tiramasu. That is about the only dessert I can handle. Other then that it is a coffee/cappachino to finish off the meal.

I love BLT, but minus the T. I dont like raw tomatoes, nor do I like whole cooked tomatoes (that is, in my book, slimy).

Artis
06-30-2005, 08:49 AM
i cannot stand cooked tomatoes unless they are fresh and in salsa. mexican food is also my favorite kind of food. lucky i live in texas i guess. actually to be more accurate i should call what i like 'tex-mex'.

FADES
06-30-2005, 08:57 AM
Mexican is probably my favorite food as well. We have a lot of Mexicans living in Indiana and opening up great restaurants. I love it! And yes, Tex-Mex is more like it. I'm not too much into tamales and things like that. The carne asada though...MMMMMM! Plus, you talk about co-mingling of food...Mexican food is inevitably going to co-mingle. Once you cut open that burrito and everything spills out and mixes with the beans and rice. I always save some tortilla chips and salsa for after the meal to scoop up all that messy goodness. I think I might be going to Tejano Joe's for lunch today!

Sasha
06-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Things allowed to be on Sasha's burger- Ketchup, Mustard, sometimes pickles, always cheese or I won't eat it, and thats it! Plus is a place has bad fries I will not likely return. haha

CDSaint
06-30-2005, 10:51 AM
Onions on everything. I'll even cut up some for my salad, cause they dont have it in the prepacked bags. I LOVE tomatoes as well. Raw or cooked. It has tons of Licopiene(sp?) in it which is good for you. Not too much of a fan of lettuce unless its in a salad, i actually prefer spinach cause they are better for you anyways. Burgers and hot dogs, which i eat rarely these days(been sticking to chicken) only needs to have mayo and ketchup. BLT's are comfort food that dont get made enough at my house, maybe because we rarely have the lettuce, but tomato and bacon sandwiches are still to die for.

FADES
06-30-2005, 11:05 AM
I can't believe that my brother and I used to eat peanut butter and marshmallow cream sandwiches. That is sooo nasty and I can't believe I just remembered that.

My burgers usually have CHEESE(a must), mustard, ketchup, pickles, and lettuce if there is some; but I don't ususally have lettuce. But, just like CD said, I have been eating more chicken than I ever have lately.

Sasha
06-30-2005, 11:18 AM
I've seen people eat that before. Peanut butter with marshmellow fluff. I could see how it would taste yummy. Peanut butter with banana sandwhiches and Peanut butter on apples! I LOVE peanut butter but mostly with chocolate lol.

I can't believe this thread is 8 pages long.. lmao

Bluehen
06-30-2005, 11:25 AM
http://www.jjjwebdevelopment.com/306sites/chickfila/eat_more_chicken.jpg

CDSaint
06-30-2005, 01:00 PM
peanut butter used as dip for apples and bananas are a great nutritious snack. my dr even suggested i eat that instead of going for candies/chocolate. although dark chocolate is highly recommended, which i despise so you wont see me eat that. since my mom has been here for almost 3 weeks we have been eating quite a bit of chicken and fish. she is diabetic, but what ever dish she cooks always turn out great. ;) asparagus dipped in mayo is awesome too btw. wilted broccoli with broth(a flip dish) is great. i can eat broccoli til my stomach hurts! but never raw. that is just nasty! i dont like the crunch factor. if i wanted something crunchy id eat granola with almonds, or get a handful of cashews, my favorite.

Artis
06-30-2005, 01:34 PM
a good PB sandwich chased with half a gallon of milk is still clutch no matter what anyone says.

CDSaint
06-30-2005, 02:04 PM
a spoon loaded with peanut butter is great alone. sometimes to avoid eating late at night of anything heavy that is what i go for.

BuddhaMan
06-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Since we're admitting our food hates here...I hate pretty much all the weird vegetables. I like corn, peas, potatoes and recently have added califlower and bracholi (fk the spelling..I don't care)

All fruits suck...yes..I said ALL. I like some fruit juices (apple, grape, orange)

I'm a co-mingler though, so I'm normal. :D

Artis: "Neapolitan" pizza is rounds and thin and is the thing you get a Pizza Slut, Papa John's etc...sicilian pizza is the piza, square pizza with thick crust and is the stuff you can't do the "pizza taco" with. I don't like sicilian pizza...to 'bready' for me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/Alyoshka/blogimages/sicilian.gif

Neopolitian "Za"

http://www.dcist.com/images/neapolitan%20pizza.jpg

Both types side-by-side:
http://dwhuber.com/IMG_4882.JPG

KereS
07-01-2005, 02:03 AM
I cant stand when my food touches. Im very particular on where my food is placed..lol Thankgiving is hell, I have to go back 3 times just to try a bit of each thing..:p However, mashed potatoes,gravy, stuffing and turkey can touch :)

Katchup on scrambled eggs is a must! my husband eats katchup on mac and cheese..now thats gross

love fruit, In the summer I buy a big thing of bing cherries from Costco and pit them then freeze them. They make great snacks, and neat ice cubes for say..7-up :)

Artis
07-01-2005, 08:32 AM
Thankgiving is hell, I have to go back 3 times just to try a bit of each thing..:p

me too but it isnt because my food cant touch...

Pallidrone
07-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Hmmm.....here is something else I do, that I got laughed at for last night.

Since I am a single item eater when eating, I tend to finish one thing and then TURN the plate to the next item on the agenda. At that point I will eat that item, and then turn the plate again for the final item on the plate.

Artis
07-01-2005, 09:22 AM
haha, ya i used to do that a lot but i was told by my betters that it was impolite table etiquette so i try to keep it to a minimum.

B_G3ntl3
07-01-2005, 10:22 AM
haha, ya i used to do that a lot but i was told by my betters that it was impolite table etiquette so i try to keep it to a minimum.

and dont remember telling you that artis :D

Mozartt
07-01-2005, 10:25 AM
So turning your plate is bad manners??? Never heard that one before. http://www.anorenn.com/emoticons/huh.gif

Sasha
07-01-2005, 11:42 AM
me either. I haven't really noticed people doing that though.

BuddhaMan
07-01-2005, 03:53 PM
I concentrate on my food and gettin' it in mah belly! ;)

BuddhaMan
07-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Waffle House @ CPL -- Co-Mingling in full effect!

http://renttopwn.com/pics/cpl-summer-2005/IMG_1711.JPG

http://renttopwn.com/pics/cpl-summer-2005/IMG_1712.JPG

FADES
07-11-2005, 04:36 PM
I don't really see much of a co-mingling there. Everything seems to be pretty much separated. Now, if you were to take those eggs, the sausage, and the hashbrowns and put it all on a couple pieces of that toast...oh yeah! There is, however, ketchup on everything! lol Damn, those pics make me hungry.

Sasha
07-11-2005, 05:59 PM
I agree with Fades that is certainly a case for seperation if I have ever seen one hahaha

Hexum
07-11-2005, 06:00 PM
yeah, I agree. Looks fine to me. Now mixing your hash browns and eggs together is another thing.

CDSaint
07-11-2005, 06:47 PM
co-mingling isnt a problem, its when everything from your plate is in your mouth that ruins the food with all the flavors mixed in there. you are supposed to savor your food by being able to taste them, hence the reason for each piece being made/cooked differently. that's like eating a fruit with your steak both in your mouth! now that is just WRONG! in your plate together where they are just happily co-existing is just fine and very normal even if they touch each other. co-mingling in the mouth for consumption is totally disgusting! :P

BuddhaMan
07-11-2005, 07:52 PM
I guess I shoulda taken an action shot. Arsonal ordered sunny side up eggs so he could dip the toast in the ketchup/egg yolk combo...which is definately co-mingling. The pic you see is a "before" shot.

FADES
07-12-2005, 10:53 AM
that's like eating a fruit with your steak both in your mouth! now that is just WRONG!

It is just wrong to even mention steak and fruit in one's mouth at the same time.

CDSaint
07-12-2005, 11:34 AM
see now you get the gist of it FADES! ;)

=DBA=Ronin
07-12-2005, 12:24 PM
I guess I shoulda taken an action shot. Arsonal ordered sunny side up eggs so he could dip the toast in the ketchup/egg yolk combo...which is definately co-mingling. The pic you see is a "before" shot.

I made a bacon/hashbrown+ketchup+cheese/sunny-side up egg sandwhich out of my toats at the WH. Sloppy as shit but damn tasty!!

CDSaint
07-12-2005, 12:33 PM
subtract the hashbrowns and cheese and that sounds yummy

FADES
07-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Subtract the cheese?!?!?! Are you out of your mind?!?!?! EVERYTHING tastes better with cheese!

CDSaint
07-12-2005, 03:43 PM
lol! im lactose intolerant! id be doubled over in pain after i have a slice of cheese! yes its a pain in the ass to have pizza so its not something i eat too often and no there is never ice cream in my freezer. :\

CDSaint
07-12-2005, 03:46 PM
oh and the only person that eats and cuts the cheese the most of course is K. :P geez i think i spend at least 15 dollars on several different kinds of cheese for him so he has something to eat for a few days. from sharp cheddar blocks so he can cut into it, to cottage cheese to eat with his dinner, and string cheese to snack on before each meal. i sooooooooo hate cheese! oh i forgot about the shredded cheese for his quesadillas. :gag:

Artis
07-13-2005, 10:24 AM
cheese makes the world go round.

Bluehen
07-13-2005, 11:36 AM
It also makes people smile before a picture

Artis
07-13-2005, 11:47 AM
http://puzzles.ngenres.com/screens/60/constipation.jpg

BuddhaMan
07-13-2005, 12:50 PM
Even SupaMan needs to p00p!

FADES
07-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Yeah, lactose intolerance would suck. I loves me some dairy products! I drink a gallon of milk a week myself. My kids drink the other gallon. We always have to buy two at the grocery.

CDSaint
07-14-2005, 01:45 PM
we do that here as well. Everyone drinks milk except me. We buy at most when all three kids are here about 4 gallons of milk in one trip, but during the summer when we are minus one child i drop it down to 2 gallons per shopping trip. the kids drink more water and juices than milk for the summer. Plus im not keen on spending over 1.85 per gallon on milk. my fil bought a big tub of chocolate ice cream the other day and everyone ate in front of me. i was getting a stomach ache just watching them eat that slop! :\ yogurt is something i do break down once in a while for, but im always ready with a bottled water to wash it down with. doesnt hurt my stomach so much. but again that is a rare thing that i even buy it. it would be splurging for me when i do. and i just buy one @ .30. lol! ;)

BuddhaMan
08-17-2005, 11:22 PM
I don't really see much of a co-mingling there. Everything seems to be pretty much separated. Now, if you were to take those eggs, the sausage, and the hashbrowns and put it all on a couple pieces of that toast...oh yeah!
I agree with Fades that is certainly a case for seperation if I have ever seen one hahaha
Since evryone said my Waffle House pics from CPL didn't display any co-mingling, I took a camera tonight with me when I went to my local drunk tank...errr...Waffle House.

It's kinda hard to see, but that's a hunk of pecan waffle with butter and syrup, some sausage patty, and scrambled egg all topped off with hashbrowns and ketchup all on my fork. I took a bite of toast with butter and mixed-fruit jelly on it and shoved this forkfull in my cakehole at the same time.

FKN TASTY I TELL YA! :D

http://www.beyondtheportal.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14503

Pallidrone
08-18-2005, 08:06 AM
1.85 per gallon on milk.

My god that is a damn good price. A gallon of milk here is like $3.80.

Artis
08-18-2005, 08:08 AM
i now have a craving for waffle house.

CDSaint
08-18-2005, 09:54 AM
My god that is a damn good price. A gallon of milk here is like $3.80.

lol that is the minimum for gas prices in california right now palli! ouch! even 7-11's have better deal on milk at 2 for $5. start buying them in bulk when they go on sale and freeze them. that's what we used to do.

CDSaint
08-18-2005, 09:56 AM
i now have a craving for waffle house.

haha that's what i said last night. i was going to see online if there was an IHOP anywhere near us. Anywhere near can mean as close as 50 miles btw. :\ i think they only have them in the Seattle area, way farther than 50 miles. its a good thing we have a waffle iron.

FADES
08-18-2005, 02:12 PM
Now that is some definite co-mingling there, Buddha! I remembered one aspect of co-mingling that we have left out...drinks! Does anyone co-mingle drinks like say, Laverne (Penny Marshall in Laverne and Shirley) did with her Milk and Pepsi? Or maybe root beer floats, or even a black 'n' tan (Guiness and Bass)? I love black 'n' tans.:D I'm not talking about Vodka and OJ or anything like that. Those are givens. Well, so is a black 'n' tan but I just had to say it because I will be drinking one or four in about an hour.

Artis
08-18-2005, 04:58 PM
black and tans are superb but the ultimate co-mingling beverage is....

my longtime friend........jack and coke.

BuddhaMan
08-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Ronin: Red Bull with vodka/Jack isn't comingling either. :D

Shoot...there's a reason why they're called mixed drinks. None of them count in my book.

B_G3ntl3
08-18-2005, 05:18 PM
do boilermakers count as mix drinkso or co-mingling?

Bluehen
08-18-2005, 05:26 PM
Yes, be a man and drink that whiskey straight!! :bitch:

B_G3ntl3
08-18-2005, 08:21 PM
i was just wondering, cause you dont actually mix them...you just drop the shot in there

ive been known to do the whiskey straight too henny ;p

Pallidrone
08-18-2005, 08:32 PM
What about an irish car bomb?

BuddhaMan
08-18-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm wondering about the "Cement Mixer" myself. Co-mingling is the whole point of the drink. :D

CDSaint
08-18-2005, 10:45 PM
cement mixer is nasty!

B_G3ntl3
08-18-2005, 11:50 PM
omg cement mixer...when my friend turned 21 we took him out to all the bars...we waited til he was good and drunk to order him a cement mixer...but the bartender didnt put enough baileys in it so it didnt perform properly...sorry just a random aside.

CDSaint
08-19-2005, 10:39 AM
yep, had it once, never again. i hate drunk jokesters! ill stick to my amaretto sours or double shots of tequila any day!

Bluehen
08-19-2005, 10:48 AM
I used to put orange juice in all my Long Islands to counteract the crappy sour mix we had. That way, when I threw up later in the night the sour mix would be somewhat blunted.

FADES
08-19-2005, 10:49 AM
Cement Mixer I would say is definite co-mingling. Double shots of Patron, CD!!! It HAS to be Patron!

Bluehen
08-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Double shots of Patron, CD!!! It HAS to be Patron!

Ah, a man after my own heart!

CDSaint
08-19-2005, 10:56 AM
sorry dont know any Patron :P im from cali, we do doubles of tequila

FADES
08-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Patron IS tequila. It is THE tequila.

www.patronspirits.com/en.phtml

CDSaint
08-19-2005, 11:01 AM
cuervo

CDSaint
08-19-2005, 11:03 AM
or if my sister visits her mil in mexico she gets the real deal, too expensive in cali but cheap there. forget the name though:\ i believe that has the worm. :gag: passes the worm to someone else.:eek:

Bluehen
08-19-2005, 11:07 AM
Once you go Patron, you'll never go back. I used to like Cuervo as well, but after tasting the nectar of Patron Ill never switch back.

CDSaint
08-19-2005, 11:15 AM
if a bottle of it can cost me an arm and a leg, ill pass.

Bluehen
08-19-2005, 11:21 AM
if a bottle of it can cost me an arm and a leg, ill pass.

Thats why God gave you two of each. Sacrifice for the cause!

CDSaint
08-19-2005, 11:32 AM
NO! i like the pairs i was made with!

BuddhaMan
08-19-2005, 12:06 PM
Just get then good stuff in the big plastic bottle probably named "Cortez" or some shit...it all ends up in the same place anyways after you rent it for a few hours.

No Mas Tequila!

http://renttopwn.com/pics/manta/Foe_Jay/slides/100_0377.JPG

Bluehen
08-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Yeah, the 'real' Montezuma revenge!

CDSaint
08-19-2005, 12:31 PM
haha i think ill stick to the amaretto sours. that pic just brought back bad memories of the last time i had tequila. also around the same time frame was when i found out i was pregnant with number two. :\ you boys can have all the tequila in the world to enjoy. ill pass

Bluehen
08-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Have to bust this one out.

http://www.ainttheycute.com/Drinking-t-shirts/images/A1764E-lg.jpg

Pallidrone
08-19-2005, 01:36 PM
It's funny. I can handle Tequila, a bunch of tequila, but the thing I can't handle? Cheap ass champagne.

BuddhaMan
08-19-2005, 01:49 PM
That stuff is fkn nasty man..to many additives and crap in champagne and it gives me a fkn headache.

Pallidrone
08-19-2005, 02:07 PM
That is why I think it just screws with me.

If it is a good champagne, like Veuve Clicquot, I can handle it. If it is crap like Brut, my stomach turns on me.

I remember back on a New Years Eve, Brian and I were hanging out dueling out tequila shots. I started to get so wasted from them, that I didn't notice that he stopped drinking them, and the next thing I knew, I drink close to 3/4 of the bottle. Now this wasnt the small one, but the bigger one.

Man I was praying to the porclein god for about 3 hours after that.

Artis
08-19-2005, 02:20 PM
haha palli. its always a shock when you go for a refill and there is hardly anything left and you are like, "oh shit, im gonna be sick very shortly."

does a flaming dr. pepper count as co-mingling? its got schnapps, bacardi 151, amoretto and beer and lighter fluid if you count the flame :)

i havent had one of these in about a year though due to the last time having approx. 4 jack and cokes and about 5 of these and sprinting to the bathroom and puking black bile for an hour. i woke up next to my brother-in-law the next morning....

j/k. turns out about an hr after i threw in the towel he did a repeat performance in the bathroom right next to me and passed out on the other side of the bed. rest assured, we were still fully clothed.

Bluehen
08-19-2005, 02:41 PM
does a flaming dr. pepper count as co-mingling? its got schnapps, bacardi 151, amoretto and beer and lighter fluid if you count the flame :)

Only if your face catches fire and someone donkey punches you in the face with a fire extinguisher.

Artis
08-19-2005, 03:50 PM
cant say ive been on the receiving end of a donkey punch although ive handed a few out. just ask ronin.

FADES
08-19-2005, 06:05 PM
LMFAO @ teh hen.

SealClubber
08-21-2005, 07:17 AM
Peanut butter and banana sandwhiches are awesome.

I love thousand island dressing.

CDSaint
08-21-2005, 03:12 PM
banana with peanut butter smothered all over it isnt bad, but id skip the sandwich

Artis
08-21-2005, 05:28 PM
what about a banana hammock and peanut butter?