PDA

View Full Version : All you people at CPL

Sasha
07-04-2005, 11:17 AM
I expect lots and lots of pictures.. get on it!!

Czechmate
07-04-2005, 02:20 PM
I'll post pics starting on Wednesday night when we all go to the baseball game. I still need to coordinate with Artis about how we're handling all the taxi duties. Thanks for that call back, dick. ;)

~Czech

BuddhaMan
07-04-2005, 08:46 PM
Put any pics in my post in the general forum.

Shad is the only person that's arrived in Big D so far...I'm leaving here around 11:00 am tomorrow which should get me there around 1:30pm - 2:00pm ish. Just have to pack clothes and load the car.

Arsonal is going to have an extra ticket to the baseball games since Axeface couldn't get here from England.

I have the Perfect Pickup planned for Shanks and Ronin.

Czechmate
07-04-2005, 08:53 PM
If Axe can't make it, this means I have an extra ticket for whoever wants to go. The original intention was myself, someone you'll meet, Cavi, Arsonal, and Axe. These tickets are already purchased -- just give me the cash when you can -- and well, I don't want to waste it since they are expensive tickets.

Buddha, you up for a Wednesday night game? :)

~Czech

BuddhaMan
07-05-2005, 01:08 AM
I guess you haven't been reading any of my posts. I'm picking up Ronin and Shanks from the airport sometime around 6:40pm...which means the game will be over by the time we could even get there.

Also, if I were to go, I'd be getting a ticket in the $22 to $12 range as I get those for half price (military discount).

We're meeting you guys after the game somewhere....Gaylord sportbar maybe? We'll see.