PDA

View Full Version : wierd kinda... i'm a loser

Frankjives
08-21-2005, 02:23 AM
yo, so um... i'm leaving w4r. Thanks a bunch for letting me in, but you guys have probably noticed i don't play with ya that much, and that's cause i'm a total loser bag. I did get in by writing a song aboot how big a loser i am, so, me being a loser and dragging down the clan could kinda be blamed on hexum who i let me in, but me being a loser also has to do with me being a loser, so in the end i guess i'm just kinda a loser. What ever the case, i'm gonna join a UO clan, i need to play UO, as much as i needed to play CoD when it was UO's age. You guys are deffinitly too cool for school, especially prangy and B_gentle. Big props to the gentles, which sounds kinda dirty... keep your hands off of my B_gentles!!! anyway, seeyall around, hopefully i'll be playing UO lol. OH and hexum i'm not making you a banjo, cause once agian, i'm a total loser. I feel guilty aboot that one though, i'm half jewish and half catholic, so i got more guilt than probably anyone in the world. And that's making me really guilty, please never talk to me agian, i'm deleting you from Xfire so i don't have to see your name and feel guilty. It's my fualt i know, cause i'm a loser, i'm use to it, but hopefully one day you can forgive my guilty ass. And i'll post a song i was writing aboot you hex if i ever finish it. I'm not sure if hexum really rimes with rectum, but it sounds nice with some banjo behind it lmao.

BuddhaMan
08-21-2005, 02:35 AM
alrighty

Penguin
08-21-2005, 03:23 AM
See ya dude, you were always fun to chat with ;) sorry your not hanging around anymore.

B_G3ntl3
08-21-2005, 03:30 AM
/sadface...you will be missed frankjives...you will be missed....even though you left us, you dont have to be a stranger...see yea around

MalorieKnoX
08-21-2005, 07:20 PM
:youdick:

ChicKeN
08-22-2005, 11:09 AM
loser

FADES
08-22-2005, 12:51 PM
OMG! What a loser! To think I even put in my two cents to say that this loser should be let into W4r. Sheesh.