PDA

View Full Version : War is A BUNCH OF WINNERS!!!!!!!

Achilles
09-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Just wanted to thank you all for getting us kick from twl playoff!!! Your decision to be asses of a fued between Jake and Light from over one yr ago cost the rest of us a chance to compete when we did nothing!!! Funny thing is nothing has been said for a yr and now all the sudden you LOSE a Match to a better tm and there is a problem hmmmmm sounds pretty childish!! well i hope your happy for screwing up a bunch of ppl who play for fun for your own satisfaction over one person!!!! XC FOR LIFE !!!! Pretty fun how Jake hasnt even been in w4r very long and hes got you all by the balls LMAO!!

Sincerely, XC CLAN BIATCH!!

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Somebody needs a drink.

Enjoy!

Achilles
09-02-2005, 08:59 PM
ahh who are you and what do you know anyway!!!! you probably dont know the story so stay out of what you dont know!!!

Sasha
09-02-2005, 09:01 PM
A better team is quite a questionable comment. When w4r loses to a legitimate team I have seen them take that loss with grace and style and admit they were outplayed. However, your team, led by a known cheater, who had to buy a new game because he was busted with a multihack and enter information to get around his ban on TWL is quite amusing. Please take responsiblity for your own actions and your ill decisions before you get upset and start pointing fingers.

Cheating is like a disease, and an obvious one at that. How long did you think you would get away with it?

lamer
09-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Lemme ask you something....what are you seriously after in TwL??? o0o0o winnin g the league so u wanna ban us so you can get it easy...
Keep crying about it.......
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7070/careboohoobaby3dl.jpg

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Excuse me but like i said one person does not mean everyone and like i said before you dont know anything anyway He was not banned to begin with he was suspended and this is a league for fun and dont accuse everyone of cheating cause i know for a fact noone on this clan cheats so take a loss like a man not like a bunch of babies like i said we have been playing you guys for a yr and now when we beat your ass you cry to twl well happy day congrats !!! Take a loss losers!

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:05 PM
On a more personal note, I'd like to thank you for bumping my post count, Achilles.

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Go eat another sub fat ass!!!!

Artis
09-02-2005, 09:08 PM
you guys do realize that my milkshake is SUPER bouncy, right?

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:08 PM
:specialmo sux my ass war

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:09 PM
He was not banned to begin with he was suspended and this is a league for fun and dont accuse everyone of cheating cause i know for a fact noone on this clan cheats so take a loss like a man not like a bunch of babies like i said we have been playing you guys for a yr and now when we beat your ass you cry to twl well happy day congrats !!! Take a loss losers!

TWL Banned profile..
http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewplayer.asp?player=r3%2DLight

This link is his GUID ban from the one corresponding to www.punksbusted.com
http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/rpi.cgi?par=0339720482409b653bba644e4fefb070&page=first&search=GUID&game=Call%20Of%20Duty&query=Search

No, according to that he wasn't banned. Thanks for playing.

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:09 PM
you like that :youdick: head

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Gee lets take some quotes out our ass and post them on the board instead of realizing the fact that you all made a bad decision to do what you did over losing a match and makeing everyone suffer for what we did not do like i said hope your all happy because some of us like MEEEEEEEEEE like to play this game for fun !! there are no money and no awards in this league for you to complain like you did how long after the incident had long been over with !!!

Sasha
09-02-2005, 09:13 PM
and as far as your complaining goes :

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:14 PM
:gunner:
Gee lets take some quotes out our ass and post them on the board instead of realizing the fact that you all made a bad decision to do what you did over losing a match and makeing everyone suffer for what we did not do like i said hope your all happy because some of us like MEEEEEEEEEE like to play this game for fun !! there are no money and no awards in this league for you to complain like you did how long after the incident had long been over with !!! yeah what he said!!!!!!!! o yey we good o yey we good :dance2:

lamer
09-02-2005, 09:15 PM
w4r, the only thing we did to you that match is roll you in the face and scare you fair and square.

Gettin banned by pb must teach someone a lesson and war is not someone stupid to do it again......people just gotta deal with the fact and accept a good game.

This morning i was goin to post gg w4r in the TwL forums and then shanks xfired me saying who won and everything.....

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7176/pwnt7zb.jpg :youdick:

Sasha
wow again with the misplacement of responsibility.. :amazing:

Artis
do you guys not have anything better to do than to come here and shit on w4r? im drinking and having a good time. does this really matter that much. fuckin a.

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:16 PM
go ahead stick together but realize that we stick together as well and light|warmachine may have had a hack on his computer at one time which he was not the one who put it there to begin with!! but he no longer uses one and hasnt as long as ive played with him so why not forgive someone already instead of holding a grudge for the rest of your lives !!!

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:16 PM
I think he made a worse decision when he started cheating and making the game not fun for others. Next post please. I'm up to 53 now I think.

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:17 PM
go ahead stick together but realize that we stick together as well and light|warmachine may have had a hack on his computer at one time which he was not the one who put it there to begin with!! but he no longer uses one and hasnt as long as ive played with him so why not forgive someone already instead of holding a grudge for the rest of your lives !!!

So you admit he has been cheating. GG! Now he gets banned for circumventing the original cheat ban. That's a cheat in and of itself isn't it?

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:17 PM
:youdick: :dance2: :specialmo :whip: you like that want some more :shutup: :stupid: :clueless: :accident: :beat: :shitfan: :spam2: :gunner: :stupid: :bong: :mad: :elvis: :fullofit:

Sasha
09-02-2005, 09:18 PM
OH the yea yea, omg my brother put it there excuse. Very unoriginal. honestly, I forget your all like under 18 or something aren't you?

BuddhaMan
09-02-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm tempted to edit the thread title and take the "H" out of the last word.

Hexum
09-02-2005, 09:19 PM
He cheated before and has been circumventing his previous ban by going out and getting new stuff. His ass shouldn't be playing in TWL or CAL for that matter. We disputed because of our own reasons, and we provided information to show him trying to get around his previous ban.

You guys chose to play on a team with a known cheater, you have to deal with the consequences that go with that.

We can't take a loss? Please. Scared of you in round 2? Assuming you actually beat Oz. Which wasn't a given. You can't beat our best 4 on any given day, so I shall provide the cheese if you guys would like to continue.

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:19 PM
OH the yea yea, omg my brother put it there excuse. Very unoriginal. honestly, I forget your all like under 18 or something aren't you?does it matter bitch :youdick:

Sasha
09-02-2005, 09:20 PM
does it matter bitch :youdick:

Oh serisously your gonna have to come with more than that, but don't let your mommie catch you LOL.

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:22 PM
why do i have to if i did you will not understand it because the word will be to big for your iq level :feelmeh:

Artis
09-02-2005, 09:22 PM
you guys are totally missing the fucking point. my milkshake is fucking BOUNCY!!!!!!!!!

i mean honestly, that in an of itself is something worthy of this many posts so get your shit together and acknowledge my milkshakiness.

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:23 PM
i said very clearly that he did not put the hack on his computer in fact he wasnt even in the state when he was banned !!! His brother put it on there and he knew nothing about it so why not try to forgive for something that happend along time ago! All of us other xc members who had nothing to do with this incident should not be punished and be allow to move forward from this without being kicked out for nothing thanks again

BuddhaMan
09-02-2005, 09:24 PM
/me pokes arty's milk...and watches it shake

sure enuf...the boys are in the yard now

Hexum
09-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Yeah, the my brother did it trick. never heard that one before O.o

BuddhaMan
oh yeah...my dog ate my homework and my driver's license is in my other pair of pants

Artis
thx buddha. im touched.
/me blushes

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:27 PM
i said very clearly that he did not put the hack on his computer in fact he wasnt even in the state when he was banned !!! His brother put it on there and he knew nothing about it so why not try to forgive for something that happend along time ago! All of us other xc members who had nothing to do with this incident should not be punished and be allow to move forward from this without being kicked out for nothing thanks again

His brother put it there.. yes we heard. It's his computer and his cd key. Who's responsible? Him. Who got banned? Him. Who's still banned? Him.

Artis
09-02-2005, 09:28 PM
by your logic achilles i can install a hack on my system and claim complete ignorance and its ok.

on another note, lets talk about my milkshake. its really noteworthy.

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:28 PM
And funny you guys knew who he was all along how convenient to get him banned when you get you asses kicked and have to play us in playoff GG !!! Whatever makes you sleep better at night!!

Sasha
09-02-2005, 09:29 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I have more intrest in the way Artis bounces than I do about anything concerning XC :) So how bout it Artis, hook us up with some home footage.

winters2
i'm waiting for your respond and dont hurt your self trying to think of big words sasha :stupid:

Achilles
FORGIVENESS SHOULD BE PART OF LIFE TRY IT SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

MY Quote !!!

Sasha
09-02-2005, 09:30 PM
i'm waiting for your respond and dont hurt your self trying to think of big words sasha :stupid:

I'm waiting for you to hit puberty, it might be a long wait though ;)

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:30 PM
wow your guys are so fucked up!!! you dont see the point :youdick:

Artis
09-02-2005, 09:31 PM
achilles i appreciate your feistiness and that you are willing to defend your teammates but you need to have better judgement in regard to who you choose to defend and associate yourself with.

playing a game online isnt something where you can just assume someone's brother/cousin/one armed man installed a cheat on someone's machine and that your teammate is completely innocent.

if you cant see that or dont understand it just stare at my milkshake until you get it.

Turd Furgeson
And funny you guys knew who he was all along how convenient to get him banned when you get you asses kicked and have to play us in playoff GG !!! Whatever makes you sleep better at night!!

I'm happy you care for my well being. I'm sure I'll fall asleep with a smile on my face after reading all the lame excuses.

So to you XC people.. THANKS!

Achilles
Oh now your a big girl have to attack a you kid who like i likes to play for fun!!! hmm grow up !!!

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm waiting for you to hit puberty, it might be a long wait though ;) wow what a come back sasha i'm so inpressed your a bitch who cant do any thing at all

Artis
09-02-2005, 09:33 PM
winters tone it down or i will go e-thug on you so fast. BRING IT SISTA!!!!!

Sasha
09-02-2005, 09:34 PM
Oh now your a big girl have to attack a you kid who like i likes to play for fun!!! hmm grow up !!!

When you can post a coherent sentence, let us know. k thanks! Oh wait.. should I define coherent for you? Dictionary.com..

I am still waiting for an insider view of the bounce Artis, where is it my brotha from another mutha :feelmeh:

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:34 PM
winters tone it down or i will go e-thug on you so fast. BRING IT SISTA!!!!!bring it asswhipe

Hexum
09-02-2005, 09:35 PM
asswipe*

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:36 PM
noo

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:37 PM
And Artis worst case if he did put in on his computer like i said maybe one should forgive someone for a mistake and back then there was alot of hacking going on and i dont blame him or anyone else for trying it because it was unfair to everyone who had to play so why not try to make yourself equall!!! But hey it was over with along time ago and should have been let go and i can assure you that it hasnt happened since !!

winters2
poopyhead.... lol

lamer
http://www.pwned.nl/
^^ reminds me of w4r during our match....

xC is like a family and 1 member of the clan (the founder) wouldnt hack and let the whole team down...your probably thinking he already did hack, yea he did, in DEA not xC, But xC keeps their words and do not hack under any circumstances..... all the people already knew he got hacked from his old guid, thats not the reason he got banned from TwL, the reason is that u think he hacked against you last night so stop bringing up the reasopn of his guid gettin banned a year ago,,,

Artis
09-02-2005, 09:38 PM
per the e-thugness:

whats your address winters? lets have a rumble. you can bring your boombox and everything.

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:39 PM
per the e-thugness:

whats your address winters? lets have a rumble. you can bring your boombox and everything.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :whip:

BuddhaMan
09-02-2005, 09:39 PM
I think it's convienent you guys knew who he was all along too -- a known cheater. And guess what, he cheated again. Oh wait...that was his "brother".

Hexum
09-02-2005, 09:40 PM
And Artis worst case if he did put in on his computer like i said maybe one should forgive someone for a mistake and back then there was alot of hacking going on and i dont blame him or anyone else for trying it because it was unfair to everyone who had to play so why not try to make yourself equall!!! But hey it was over with along time ago and should have been let go and i can assure you that it hasnt happened since !!

Yes, lets all make it equal and ruin a game we love by using the cheats "everyone else" is using. Kinda sounds like UT eh Sasha?

Artis
09-02-2005, 09:41 PM

are you kidding me? honestly, are you serious? its ok to cheat when everyone else does it? w4r has never cheated nor have any of us in any online game that we have even remotely seriously competed in. if someone does cheat they are gone, ABSOLUTELY gone. its a line you do not cross. yes, people make mistakes but this is an online game and if you have to cheat in an online game EVER then you have much MUCH bigger problems in your life than whether or not you suspect others of cheating...

Sasha
I feel kind of sorry for you guys. Taking your age into consideration I understand there is a bit naivety that comes along with you. Gentlemen, when you align yourselves with a known cheat you will reap whatever that person brings down upon you regardless if you have an undying faith in him or not. It is an unfortunate repercussion called reality. I actually believe you guys think he hasn't done anything wrong, which again is unfortunate on your own behalves.

lamer
FOR THE 690681671571581 time HE DID NOT HACK AFTER HIS OLD GUID GOT BANNED DONT YOU THINK PB WOULD DETECT THE HACK HE USED AGAIN... HUH HAVE SOME COMMON SENCE!!!

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:42 PM
xC is like a family and 1 member of the clan (the founder) wouldnt hack and let the whole team down...your probably thinking he already did hack, yea he did, in DEA not xC, But xC keeps their words and do not hack under any circumstances..... all the people already knew he got hacked from his old guid, thats not the reason he got banned from TwL, the reason is that u think he hacked against you last night so stop bringing up the reasopn of his guid gettin banned a year ago,,,

If he cheated in DEA why should we believe he's not cheating now? Why did he get banned from TWL? You seem to have this vast amount of knowled... pardon.. what I meant was bullshit excuses. So please enlighten us all.

And guess what Lamer.. He got banned from TWL for whatever reason - hacking or not, it doesn't matter - He circumvented that ban. Now he's banned again for circumventing the ban.. Do I need to go through this using smaller words and explain logic to you line by line?

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:42 PM
hahah it happend a yr ago for god sakes why not fucking raise hitler back from the dead and hang him hell since your going to whine about something a yr ago and like i said when you lost a fair match!!! And you know in your heads that you just got wooped plane and simple no hacks no anything so dont use a problem from such long ago for your geniousness to get him banned now!

Artis
09-02-2005, 09:44 PM
hows that saying go? if you have to bring up the nazis or hitler you have already lost the argument.

im done here.

Turd Furgeson
hahah it happend a yr ago for god sakes why not fucking raise hitler back from the dead and hang him hell since your going to whine about something a yr ago and like i said when you lost a fair match!!! And you know in your heads that you just got wooped plane and simple no hacks no anything so dont use a problem from such long ago for your geniousness to get him banned now!

Plane and simple? As in flying? Or did you mean plain? As in lacking flavor or complexity.

And you guys try to insult our iq.

lamer
If he cheated in DEA why should we believe he's not cheating now? Why did he get banned from TWL? You seem to have this vast amount of knowled... pardon.. what I meant was bullshit excuses. So please enlighten us all.

And guess what Lamer.. He got banned from TWL for whatever reason - hacking or not, it doesn't matter - He circumvented that ban. Now he's banned again for circumventing the ban.. Do I need to go through this using smaller words and explain logic to you line by line?

plz do :lamer::

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:45 PM
And honestly i could see if this was cal but its not is for fun and let me tell you if something happend and i got banned for something i did not do i would try to find a way around it as well !!

winters2
I feel kind of sorry for you guys. Taking your age into consideration I understand there is a bit naivety that comes along with you. Gentlemen, when you align yourselves with a known cheat you will reap whatever that person brings down upon you regardless if you have an undying faith in him or not. It is an unfortunate repercussion called reality. I actually believe you guys think he hasn't done anything wrong, which again is unfortunate on your own behalves.SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP SASH YOUR MAD BECAUSE US LITTLE KIDS PWNED YOUR FUCKING ASSES ISNT THAT RIGHT HU

Sasha
rawr!

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:46 PM
rawr!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:47 PM
SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP SASH YOUR MAD BECAUSE US LITTLE KIDS PWNED YOUR FUCKING ASSES ISNT THAT RIGHT HU

Your defines ownership. What you meant to say is "you're". It's a contraction meaning "you are".

Again I point out that you guys tried to insult our iq.

Hexum
Your still not getting the point. He is still playing and going around his original ban. I know, why don't all you guys go play some BF2 or something. And if you ask nicely, I can go let CAL know what has transpired over at TWL.

BuddhaMan
Where's the grammer/spelling whore when you need him!? :D

I don't know much about these wanna-be e-Thugs called xC...are they all 13 yrs old?

Sasha
SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP SASH YOUR MAD BECAUSE US LITTLE KIDS PWNED YOUR FUCKING ASSES ISNT THAT RIGHT HU

HU? be careful, I wouldn't want you to end up with an early bedtime. Mad? very far from it in fact. I haven't had this great of a laugh in a long time.

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:48 PM
And honestly i could see if this was cal but its not is for fun and let me tell you if something happend and i got banned for something i did not do i would try to find a way around it as well !!

Lamer said he cheated in DEA. You said he'd used hacks before.

Even if he didn't, his computer his CD key, his responsibility to make sure no one fucks it up for him. He failed. He is punished. It's not as dramatic as you folks are making it out to be.

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:49 PM
HU? be careful, I wouldn't want you to end up with an early bedtime. Mad? very far from it in fact. I haven't had this great of a laugh in a long time.WOW YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU HAVE TO PICK ON ME A 12 YR OLD KID

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:51 PM
WOW YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU HAVE TO PICK ON ME A 12 YR OLD KID

Children are meant to be seen and not heard.

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:51 PM
Like i said what is it with you w4r guys cant you ever let anything go !!! for fuck sakes and no not all of us are kids im 24 and like to play a game for fun so why dont you all get a life and try to understand that not everyone cheats!!! AGAIN I SAY LEARN TO FORGIVE or is that not part of life !!

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Like i said what is it with you w4r guys cant you ever let anything go !!! for fuck sakes and no not all of us are kids im 24 and like to play a game for fun so why dont you all get a life and try to understand that not everyone cheats!!! AGAIN I SAY LEARN TO FORGIVE or is that not part of life !!

Can you forgive us for getting him banned again?

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:53 PM
wow who told you that your mom

Sasha
a 12 year old with a potty mouth, honestly, I have nothing against you at all except you put your undying faith in a loser. Is this kinda how your feeling at the moment :

Achilles
Only if you allow the rest of our clan to play as we had nothing to do with this !!!

lamer
09-02-2005, 09:54 PM
DO WITH WHAT!!!???!?!?!?!? WHAT DID xC DO IN THE FIRST PLACE...HUH??? xC DIDNT DO JACK SHIT!!

winters2
09-02-2005, 09:54 PM
WOW MACHINE IS NOT THE LOSER YOU GUYS ARE YOU GUYS ARE THE SORE LOSSERS

Hexum
09-02-2005, 09:55 PM
That isn't up to us. talk to TWL about that.

Achilles
So if he is punished why should we be, we believe that he did not do this so why should we critisize him !! It is agian just a game!!

Turd Furgeson
wow who told you that your mom

Hold on a sec... Let me drop down to your level..

OMG! FAG! :youdick: LOLZORS ROFLCOPTER FUCK SHIT ASS YOUR A STUPID BITCH

Do you understand what I'm trying to say now?
:feelmeh:

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Only if you allow the rest of our clan to play as we had nothing to do with this !!!

You "harbored a fugitive". One that just happened to be banned on TWL. You let him in knowing he'd been banned, knowing that he had cheated, and knowing that you expect to go unpunished.

Shadowbane
that is something that only a twl admin can do as they made the decisions regarding your team

Achilles
Then if it was all about him why did you pick playoff time to says something you guys new long ago geeee all about him who are you kidding!

winters2
Hold on a sec... Let me drop down to your level..

OMG! FAG! :youdick: LOLZORS ROFLCOPTER FUCK SHIT ASS YOUR A STUPID BITCH

Do you understand what I'm trying to say now?
:feelmeh:NO I DONT UNDERSTAND ANY THING THAT IS SAID BY A LOWER LEVEL OF LIFE THEN XC

Achilles
09-02-2005, 09:58 PM
You decided to wait this long why you waited till we ligitmately beat you all and now you decide this why ??

Sasha
09-02-2005, 09:59 PM
lol Winters please, your just shooting yourself in the foot every time you post. BTW, you can't actually fool yourselves into believing that this was about playoffs? The last match was not even close to legit.. ah.. cough. cheat.. hack..ahem.

lamer
09-02-2005, 10:00 PM
You "harbored a fugitive". One that just happened to be banned on TWL. You let him in knowing he'd been banned, knowing that he had cheated, and knowing that you expect to go unpunished.

THE WHOLE GAMING COMMUNITY KNEW HE GOT PB BANNED THE WHOLE GAMING COMMUNITY KNEW HE GOT A NEW CD KEY!!!!!!

MalorieKnoX
Your mom has more peach fuzz kid. :dance2:

Turd Furgeson
Go back to playing with your toys Winters, Wookie, or whatever you want to be called.

Hexum
09-02-2005, 10:01 PM
THE WHOLE GAMING COMMUNITY KNEW HE GOT PB BANNED THE WHOLE GAMING COMMUNITY KNEW HE GOT A NEW CD KEY!!!!!!

And now the community fought back.

Sasha

and why would someone need a new CD key? oh yea.. cause of his brother.. thats right..

We should dig up some of the people in UT that cheated and used that excuse, they would be profoundly proud of you!

Czechmate
I'm going to say this in a way that members of XC can understand. You need a "time out" for being idiots. I know that Light's third cousin with autism managed to gain access to his computer while he was gone. I know that he swears up and down he didn't do anything. Did his special cousin also circumvent the ban? No.

When you are wrongly accused, you take it to the proper people (in this case, the TWL staff) and prove your case. You don't point fingers and call people names. Now I realize that puberty is new to the majority of XC and that hormones may be going rampant, but I don't care. Listen up.

You fuck holes need to understand what "taking responsibility" means. It does not mean blaming all of your problems on someone else. It doesn't mean you can blame your own teammate's issues on unrelated players. It doesn't mean you are free to rant away because your own teammate screwed you tighter than a Michael Jackson sleep over. It means that you internally deal with the problem and return the next season.

Additionally, Light has never been any good. I know that you have "XC" emblazoned on your Junior High bibs for the feeding trough, but no one made you spend your allowance that way. It's called "downloaded skill" for a reason. You need to get off of your fat asses and realize that. You need to fuck something besides your mom's copy of Cosmopolitan. You need to think before you type and realize that you are presenting yourselves as complete idiots. In short, you need to grow up.

In the end, XC may be back and then be able to prove themselves. Actions speak louder than words. However, for now, the words that have been written by XC are so insurmountably stupid that everyone may need a name change and an attitude adjustment. I don't know if psychologists visit trailer parks, but if they do, invite one in. They're nicer than vacuum salesman.

Stop your stupidity, remember why you are out (it's because of one of your own players, or his autistic third cousin) and move on. No one is keeping you from the game. No one but yourselves.

~Czech

Ps - Have a nice day!

Achilles
09-02-2005, 10:02 PM
wasnt a legit match hmm funny twl admin was there what did he find nothing he saw nothing wrong in fact he watched most of the second half , what cant handle the fact warmachine without a hack may just be better then anyone in your dumbass clan anyway !!

BuddhaMan
09-02-2005, 10:02 PM
The better question is, when will you bore me and my teammates enough with your worthless drivel that I'm forced to ban you from these forums?

Achilles
09-02-2005, 10:04 PM
czech stfu you suck anyway who asked for your lame opionion anyway and like i said before if i was wrongly accuse i would find a way around it as well!!!

Turd Furgeson

Yes, that pardons him of all guilt. He should have been re-banned long before now. I blame TWL for that.

lamer
I FEEL SOO SPECIAL!!!!

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 10:07 PM
czech stfu you suck anyway who asked for your lame opionion anyway and like i said before if i was wrongly accuse i would find a way around it as well!!!

He wasn't wrongly accused. Let me make this known again.. I'll type slow so you can understand it. It was his computer. It was his cd key. It was his responsibility to make sure he didn't get banned. He had the opportunity to take appropriate steps, but he failed. He's earned his punishment.

Achilles
09-02-2005, 10:08 PM
and like i said why did you wait until now to say something oh ya cause you got your asses kicked all over brecourt and back haha a map you will never touch us on !!!! And for you all to sit here and act like you truely care weather warmachine plays is a joke like i said get off jakes nut sack and think for yourselves!!

lamer
09-02-2005, 10:08 PM
CZEKH, YOU GOTTA TAKE THAT POST BACK CAUSE I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN SKELTOR WAS IN DEA......WHAT DID U DO.. CAL HIM A HACKER... WAS He....I DONT THINK SO!!

Wardizzle
09-02-2005, 10:09 PM
wow, gg?

You guys are bad.......
First off i am 22 and secondly i had stamped passports, to show i was gone at that time. Which is why i appealed the pb decision, but it being in the same house we are running from the same modem with one ip, but diffrent MAC address.

You guys seriously didn't lose because of me, if you look at ss i was like 27 and 17 when we beat you by a larger margin then when i dropped 40 on your face..

Convinent that you guys only cry when you lose but when i dropped 30 bombs on you in other ladder and league matchs that we played you say nothing. Cuz you won that particular match.

But anyway i am not the first you have accused of hacking and i am sure i wont be the last one!

keep living in the past. Must be cool to be a geek and make this such a part of your life. I made a team that i pay for everything so they can have something to do for fun, and for no profit. the dont make money at LAN matches like i do. But this must be a job for you and you give people that was to have fun such a hard time..

Now i am not sure why i wanted to defend you guys agaiinst all the other clans that had beef.... I see what they saw.

Hexum
09-02-2005, 10:09 PM
#1 on 4v4 HQ, Held #1 on 6v6 HQ, #1 on 6v6 TDM, Undefeated in League. You do the math. Oh, sorry you guys hold #1 on the 6v6 HQ now. Is there a team on that ladder with more than 10 wins?

Seriously, the best thing you guys can do is move on. Stay XC and continue and leave your hacker friend behind. From what your saying, you will hack to even the playing field. COD is slowly dying out, so grab a copy of COD2 and bring it. We will enjoy seeing all you guys in our rear-view mirror.

Shadowbane
09-02-2005, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=lamer]http://www.pwned.nl/

xC is like a family and 1 member of the clan (the founder) wouldnt hack and let the whole team down...your probably thinking he already did hack, yea he did, in DEA not xC,

sounds like you guys need to coordinate your stories because you are contradicting each other

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 10:12 PM
War, Lamer said you hacked. Is he lying?

lamer
09-02-2005, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=lamer]http://www.pwned.nl/

xC is like a family and 1 member of the clan (the founder) wouldnt hack and let the whole team down...your probably thinking he already did hack, yea he did, in DEA not xC,

sounds like you guys need to coordinate your stories because you are contradicting each other

wtf is your point?

Shadowbane
09-02-2005, 10:16 PM
my point lamer is that if you bothered to read is that achillies is saying that he didnt hack and you said he did

lamer
09-02-2005, 10:17 PM
War, Lamer said you hacked. Is he lying?

HIS GUID WAS HACKing, what i was tryinn to mention... thought u were smart nuff to understand!!

Hexum
09-02-2005, 10:18 PM
You are mistaken sir. We haven't disputed one match until now. And even then, we don't care if we lost the "ladder" match or not. The point for the 250th time is you went around your ban, period. If you didn't hack you should have gone out of your way to fix it. Sorry, but I don't trust you as far as I can throw your ass. Everything you do in the future reflects your past, hf with that. There are thousands of people like you fucking up online games. And I for one decided to make sure you got what was coming to you, as did all of us.

Sasha
I didn't know GUIDs hacked on their own. Impressive.

lamer
my point lamer is that if you bothered to read is that achillies is saying that he didnt hack and you said he did

yea his guid got banned for hackin, WHAT ACHILLES IS SAY HE DID NOT HACK AS xC ACHILLES IS IN xC and NEVER WAS IN DEA SO HE DONT KNOW WHAT IM SAYING

Shadowbane
09-02-2005, 10:20 PM
so now you are saying that he cant read what you posted?

Shadowbane
09-02-2005, 10:20 PM
plus on top of that im pretty sure you are all on vent right now

lamer
09-02-2005, 10:21 PM
You are mistaken sir. We haven't disputed one match until now. And even then, we don't care if we lost the "ladder" match or not. The point for the 250th time is you went around your ban, period. If you didn't hack you should have gone out of your way to fix it. Sorry, but I don't trust you as far as I can throw your ass. Everything you do in the future reflects your past, hf with that. There are thousands of people like you fucking up online games. And I for one decided to make sure you got what was coming to you, as did all of us.

The fact is you dont trust pb, thats what you dont trust, if you dont trust pb ...then dont play the game :lamer::

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 10:21 PM
This is most likely my llast post on this thread for 3 reasons.

1) I'm getting bored.
2) I hate you all.
3) I'm tired of explaining it's his fault for not securing his computer/cdkey if he really was out of the country. His guid got caught. He got banned. Then he got banned again for trying to get around the old one. (Edited to reflect War's post about not caring about TWL) -- If you don't care about TWL, why did you make it a point to get around your old ban?

Thank you and have a good night.

Wardizzle
09-02-2005, 10:22 PM
PLus anytime you want to LAN i will roll you scrub cakes any day. Rofl

i have LAN'd in a serveral Local Tournements, and i still drop bombs like hiroshima.

Anyway if it makes you feel better to try and e-bash someone on the computer go ahead, makes you guys look like you have no life outside of TWL.

Which you should really go out and get some sun.

also who cares about TWL? GGL all the way.

lamer
09-02-2005, 10:22 PM
plus on top of that im pretty sure you are all on vent right now

We aint goin to tell each other every word we say, u might, we wont

lamer
09-02-2005, 10:24 PM
This is most likely my llast post on this thread for 3 reasons.

1) I'm getting bored.
2) I hate you all.
3) I'm tired of explaining it's his fault for not securing his computer/cdkey if he really was out of the country. His guid got caught. He got banned. Then he got banned again for trying to get around the old one.

Thank you and have a good night.

cya sub, good night

Hexum
09-02-2005, 10:25 PM
PLus anytime you want to LAN i will roll you scrub cakes any day. Rofl

i have LAN'd in a serveral Local Tournements, and i still drop bombs like hiroshima.

Anyway if it makes you feel better to try and e-bash someone on the computer go ahead, makes you guys look like you have no life outside of TWL.

Which you should really go out and get some sun.

also who cares about TWL? GGL all the way.

GGL? Ahh guess I can add them to the list along with CAL to help you continue your gaming experience.

Achilles
09-02-2005, 10:26 PM
AND FOR THE 250th TIME I SAY WHY fuck the rest of us for something that happend so long ago and agian i say why did you wait till playoffs or whatever we played alot of matches to earn that spot for you to go a fuck us now rather then along time ago i just think you all should think about that if there was a problem you guys had with warmachine you should have taken it up before now and not ruined it for the rest of us!!! FUCKING WANKERS!!!

BuddhaMan
09-02-2005, 10:27 PM
WTF does "HIS GUID WAS HACKing" mean?

If GUIDs could hack, I'd train mine to go to the store and fetch me beer whan I get low.

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 10:27 PM
cya sub, good night

Good night, Lamer. It was fun discussing our difference of opinions. Thank you for keeping it civil. =)

Hexum
09-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Your fault, he is on your roster. You spell it out.

Sasha
Stop stealing words from the British language, that offends me.

lamer
GGL? Ahh guess I can add them to the list along with CAL to help you continue your gaming experience.

wrongly accusing someone of hackin is a suspension for a week or something, make proof he still hacks now :whip:

Artis
09-02-2005, 10:29 PM
anyone wanna touch my milkshake?

Wardizzle
09-02-2005, 10:29 PM
rofl CAL? i quit CAL, for GGL gg though

Sasha
09-02-2005, 10:30 PM
can I... please?? :shh:

Achilles
09-02-2005, 10:30 PM
So i should hold a grudge like all of you i dont stoop to your level sorry i play for fun and i play with him and i dont ever see him hack so there for i do not bitch about something that does not happen!!

Hexum
09-02-2005, 10:31 PM
GGL is where all the hackers who can't play anywhere else play. And as of about 45 mins ago you were still in CAL.

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 10:32 PM
rofl CAL? i quit CAL, for GGL gg though

You're a fucking lying piece of shit.

http://www.caleague.com/?page=user&userid=257467

It's also rather interesting that your GUID on CAL has now changed so that you don't have your TWL banned CD key in your profile now. You disgust me.

Czechmate
09-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Reading how these XC people write is part of the reason I wrote this article. I should've mentioned them by name. But, I was afraid that XC would be banned from bookstores. Of course, right now, they are apparently voluntarily banning themselves from reading.

http://www.beyondtheportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34412

~Czech

snipie
09-02-2005, 10:34 PM
War you didnt "quit" cal....you bragged about how you were going to make a cal-i clan, but hey you stayed with slw.

All I can say is this...During my short bout with XC, if I would've ever heard about your cheating past, I would've asked you and then quit.

I'm on the team still in playoffs, and your sucking your thumb contemplating suicide after being banned from twl.

Wardizzle
09-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Why do you guys talk to each other via posts, when your in the same house? 1 thought maybe you guys are to ugly you cant stand to look at each other?

K well going to play an MMO where i have a gold hack!!!!!!!!

Fucking losers

Sasha
09-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Reading how these XC people write is part of the reason I wrote this article. I should've mentioned them by name. But, I was afraid that XC would be banned from bookstores. Of course, right now, they are apparently voluntarily banning themselves from reading.

http://www.beyondtheportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34412

~Czech

You would absolutely be proud of us right now. We are all on voice celebrating the self monitoring of our spelling. LMAO.

Hexum
09-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Because we enjoy making fun of you. Hey Light, I need a large pizza delivered pronto!

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 10:38 PM
Why do you guys talk to each other via posts, when your in the same house? 1 thought maybe you guys are to ugly you cant stand to look at each other?

Fucking losers

Do us all a favor and stay gone.

Sasha
09-02-2005, 10:39 PM

Fucking losers
1 does not equal I under any circumstance.

Hexum
09-02-2005, 10:40 PM
So what is this the third GUID you have now? Team Pirate, arrrrrr!

Turd Furgeson
09-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Because we enjoy making fun of you. Hey Light, I need a large pizza delivered pronto!

Get us a 2 liter too. Sprite would be nice.

BuddhaMan
09-02-2005, 10:46 PM
I want bread sticks too...with cheese!

Sui
09-02-2005, 11:05 PM
I can't believe you fools forgot the hot n' spicy buffalo wings :(

oh btw, don't forget the ranch sauce...or no tip!

=DBA=Ronin
09-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Wow...what a waste of life it is to read these posts. Im RIGHT NOW vomitting on my mouse pad at how absoloutely fucking dispicible it is to see someone so determined to defend the honor of a self admiting KNOWN HACKER!! I have dreaded this day for so long.

Fact is, you pubescent retards, is that most of us have already had a life. The sad part is you're the ones who should now be establishing your prowess...yet your online telling a bunch of 30 y/o's to go out and get some. /me smashes a beer can on forehead and flexes massive biceps in your face

I have no remorse for whoever it was that got busted for cheating. If you leave the country, then shut down your fucking computer and put a login screen up. There is no "real life" company in this world that will hold anyone else responsible for this exact same kind of malicious behavior except for the moron who left his computer available to any joe schmoe to send porn to his brothers boss. And in the real world, for which you guys seem to think your a part of...that kind of carelessenss doesn't get you banned from the break room...it gets your ass thrown on the street. Real life dictates the consequence of being irresponsible and you sir, are a moron for thinking "its no big deal"

I just want to slap the living shit out of each and every one of you. Own me in a pub...beat me in a match...whoppee freakin doo...if you want to see what I am like in "real life" then meet me in a side alley and see what kind of good your l337 sniper skills do you when I force you to spend the rest of your life eating from a straw. Thats right assholes...i WILL punch you in the face.

Grow up. And if you get impatient doing that, at least make it look like you're making an effort. From all accounts on this side of the monitor, the only thing you have going for you is persistance and it's too bad your shrivled little manhood can't back it up.

Get out of our forums with your stupid talk and stupid punctuation. If you spent half the time learning the English language as you do trying to back up some worthless hack, you might not end up flipping burgers the rest of your life...but...I digress. The words of many who have seen the consequence from ill decison yet again will only be addressed with improper grammar and bottomless trash talking. Man its crazy how stupid you think we really are. GL HF!

Achilles
09-03-2005, 01:21 AM
You know what the funny thing is you all like cod is all you have and that banning someone for something someone did from a yr ago is like saving the world or something if thats what it takes to get your rocks off so be it!! It makes you none the wiser in the end!!! like i said have fun competeing against yourselves!!! since your about the only ones left now oh ya thats what you wanted anyway just to feel good about being #1 by default LMAO

Achilles
09-03-2005, 01:23 AM
And tell Jake sorry he couldnt take the embarrassment of being rolled like a man!! Since this was what is was all about anyway!!

lamer
09-03-2005, 01:28 AM
Might as well lock this now.....but I have 1 more thing to add...you thought what you did made everyone in TwL happy by livin in the past, you thought you will lower our morale buy doin that shit....? Well, think again, xero will be back, xero will take control again cause we live with bright futures..........

and sasha to comment on ur post sayin 1 does not indicate I, well 4 dont indicate A

good luck......

:lamer:: out

B_G3ntl3
09-03-2005, 02:17 AM
wow....i go out, have a good time, come back and find a whole lot of wasted friday.
Maybe i dont know all the facts, but here is my take on the whole situation:

light is a hacker who was banned, got around the ban, and has now been busted again.

I played in the match that started all of this. Until I see demos from your team, I have no other reason than to believe that we were hacked. It looked like it from my perspecitve. Post your demos on twl or something. ALL of the people who played for xc.

as for pb, we would have loved to use pb, but we couldnt play a half on our server. We asked to, but before light ever showed up in the server he had a twl admin come in. Then when he did come in, he got booted out because of his snaps, which were used to make his ping look higher. He obviously didnt want to play on our server even though xc's team ping was better than our team ping.

I have no idea what jake and light's history is. Jake wasnt the one pushing for all of this.

Achilles needs to hop off light's dick. Its embarrasing.

We never asked that you be kicked out of league. We didnt even ask for a forfeit win. If you have a problem with what twl has done, maybe you should bring it up with them(and when you do, I hope that you are a bit more civil)

Its not like we brought this up just because we lost. We lost the top spot in the 6v6 ladder to you guys if I'm not mistaken.

bottom line, it sucks that you were kicked out of league. I don't know why you were and you will have to ask twl why that is. That was the risk you took playing with a known hacker though. We were already planning on playing you in the next round. We were looking forward to playing on our server.

lamer
09-03-2005, 02:41 AM
b_gentle........u mentioned light hacked against you last match, which is incorrect, we didnt want to play in your server because there was no reason for playin in your server, u guys pinger great on ours

**EDIT**GG

B_G3ntl3
09-03-2005, 03:15 AM
huh...? i never said light hacked against us. The reason we wanted to play on our server wasnt ping related...we wanted to be able to check the pbss...you know...use pb like you suggested. I said that on my screen it looked like it, and i never mentioned names. We had a reason to want to play in our server, but we couldnt. I'm sure there was a reason you didnt want to, or else you wouldnt have brought an admin in.

plz explain the edit gg thing...its late and im a little slow

Mortal1ty_
09-03-2005, 08:06 AM
It must suck to lose from a TWL team that has main and invite players in it, oh excuse me, the main and invite players are what w4r calls hackers, gg
Would've you complaint if you won the match? ... guess not eh. Doesn't really matter, if Machine is no longer suspended he and his army will punch w4r in the face, gg

Bluehen
09-03-2005, 08:45 AM
http://www.bjacked.net/LuvToHunt/forums/phpBB2/modules/gallery/albums/album01/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

BuddhaMan
09-03-2005, 08:59 AM
More idle eThug threats. The comedy continues!

Mortal1ty_
09-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Yea sure, post cartoons when you don't know what to say, but what can you say? you got beat up by the best TWL team there is right now and you can't handle it, gg imma fly away with teh xC roflcopter

BuddhaMan
09-03-2005, 09:10 AM
That would be a "picture" above, not a "cartoon".

Achilles
09-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Gentle you know what id be happy to give my demo anytime!! And the reason we wanted admin to come and and go back to our server is just to piss jake off and no other reason! Because there was no reason to go to your server to begin with!! And what are you talking about pb our server has pb on it i dont understand what your saying about pb! And im going to ask one more time WHY DID YOU WAIT A YR TO TURN HIM IN WHEN YOU LOST WHEN WE PLAYED YOU HOW MANY TIMES BEFORE???????????????????????????????????????? AND EVERYONE ON THE GODDAMN PLANET KNEW IT WAS HIM, EVEN SKELTOR SAID THE SAME THING !!!!! If you think we hacked in that match i think you are truely mistaken as i dont know the first thing about it and really dont care! And anyone else I would see i would not play with anyway so understand if I would have ever seen Machine hack i would not be playing with him! I DO NOT hold grudges on something that happened in the past im sorry i do not until i see it for myself!!! GG

Bluehen
09-03-2005, 09:27 AM
Why do people end their posts with gg? Is that a gang thing? Or is it supposed to be there at the end of your work, like a literary law? Can I be part of the gang if I start ending my posts with gg - or do you have an initiation before you become a gang member because my parole officer said I would go back to jail if I do something illegal. GG (ignore that though if there is an initiation).

lamer
09-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Why do you change the subject i f we ask you something you cant answer..

Pallidrone
09-03-2005, 10:05 AM
I have never seen a group of people get so mad at a stupid game. I got an idea, go outside, breath in the air and be happy that you are alive instead of whining, complaining and sounding like complete and utter retards.

"Wahhh they got this guy banned" "Waahhh I cant play my game" "Wahhh my penis is too small"

Have you ever thought of masturbation? It may help calm you down, but remember that it should be masturbation in moderation. Too much too soon may cause chaffing, which is the leading cause of penile dysfunction.

So in the mortal words of Reptar: Eat a dick fuckerfags.

=DBA=Ronin
09-03-2005, 10:30 AM
REPTAR PWNS JOO!!!

Bottom line...cheaters will never win no matter what the score is. What ever happened to the good ole days where when you were caught cheating you were pretty much disowned by the entire community...not just the team you were on? The downfall of society...I swear it grows exponentially with every passing year.

The fact that whoever the hell your talking about cheated, apparently only one time a year ago, doesn't make it alright. You guys should have never gotten involved with him for this very reason. Its pretty bad that you guys just can't grasp this concept. Reprecusions from cheating aren't something you can expect to only happen once and then expect people to just forget about it. Slaps on the wrist may go over fine where you come from but in my past experiences such malicious and down right disrespectful behavior was never soon forgotten. Take your shit like a man and get over it. Maybe you will learn a thing or two from all this.

B_G3ntl3
09-03-2005, 11:22 AM
the reason we waited a year, as already stated above...we thought there was cheating going on...we didnt think so in our previous matches, or didnt think it was so severe as it was in that match. You can only get the pbss from the few people who have access to them on your server...i doubt you would hand over pbss that were incriminating, thus the desire to play on our server. Seriously guys, if your all as good as you say you are, you dont need light to beat us. Just challenge us again and quit crying.

WTF is mortality?

MalorieKnoX
09-03-2005, 12:44 PM
We've roll'd XC in our server with TWL admins spec'n the match. We would happily repeat that once your team is allowed back minus Mr. Papa John.

lamer
09-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Cougar didnt come in our server for like 5 minutes to spec???

B_G3ntl3
09-03-2005, 05:53 PM
an admin specing cant watch all four people at once. Also, admins only spec to make sure people behave in a sportsman like manner, not to catch cheaters.

Czechmate
09-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Gentle you know what id be happy to give my demo anytime!! And the reason we wanted admin to come and and go back to our server is just to piss jake off and no other reason! Because there was no reason to go to your server to begin with!! And what are you talking about pb our server has pb on it i dont understand what your saying about pb! And im going to ask one more time WHY DID YOU WAIT A YR TO TURN HIM IN WHEN YOU LOST WHEN WE PLAYED YOU HOW MANY TIMES BEFORE???????????????????????????????????????? AND EVERYONE ON THE GODDAMN PLANET KNEW IT WAS HIM, EVEN SKELTOR SAID THE SAME THING !!!!! If you think we hacked in that match i think you are truely mistaken as i dont know the first thing about it and really dont care! And anyone else I would see i would not play with anyway so understand if I would have ever seen Machine hack i would not be playing with him! I DO NOT hold grudges on something that happened in the past im sorry i do not until i see it for myself!!! GG

Here we go (for you, Sasha... lol...).

I haven't seen a remedial English wannabe like this is a long time. I hope Junior High is treating you well.

~Czech

Ps -- I think we may have found your heel, Achilles.

Gentle, you know that I'd be happy to give my demo anytime! And the reason we wanted an admin to come, and then go back to our server was just to piss jake off, no other reason! Because there was no reason to go to your server to begin with!! (That is a fragment.) And what are you talking about pb? Our server has pb on it. I don't understand what your saying about pb! And I'm going to ask one more time: WHY DID YOU WAIT A YEAR TO TURN HIM IN WHEN YOU LOST WHEN WE PLAYED YOU HOW MANY TIMES BEFORE???????????????????????????????????????? AND EVERYONE ON THE GOD DAMN PLANET KNEW IT WAS HIM. EVEN SKELTOR SAID THE SAME THING !!!!! If you think we hacked in that match I think you are truly mistaken as I don't know the first thing about it, and I really don't care! And anyone else I would see I would not play with anyway so understand if I would have ever seen Machine hack I would not be playing with him! (The previous sentence is so fucking wrong on so many levels, I couldn't even deal with it completely.) I DO NOT hold grudges on something that happened in the past. I'm sorry I do not [believe someone is cheating] until I see it for myself!!! GG

BleuBallz
09-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Of course Kevin got to it first but I was going to refer these people to this...

post (http://www.beyondtheportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34412) <---click here

The second that I read this I instantly though of that post.....

And that is all I have to say about that....

shanKs
09-03-2005, 10:55 PM
XC can lick my nuts - go learn some skills and not download them. Please go outside, look for a good spot, and then hide and go fuck yourself. Get off our forums and grow some pubes.

And like Ronin said, if you want, we'd be more than happy to punch you in the face. But I don't think you'd want to meet us in person.

Mortal1ty_
09-04-2005, 03:51 AM
First off, by the time they found your nuts they would already be in CoD2-Invite(roflcopter). Second off, wy don't you call crusher a hacker? he had the same fucking score as machine on one half. GG? i wonder why ...

Czechmate
09-04-2005, 03:58 AM
COD2 invite... lol...

These morons have no idea who some of us are, do they. :)

Children of XC, you've lost the battle and the war (no pun intended). I understand that your emotions are running high, but all women go through that. Tell mom you need the one "with wings" and she'll get it. And, yes, all girls have that happen. It's natural.

~Czech

Mortal1ty_
09-04-2005, 04:21 AM
Do you think that someone cares who you are? i know who ya'll are, a bunch of whining bitches that can not handle such a loss, gg here come's the xC roflcopter again....

B_G3ntl3
09-04-2005, 12:01 PM
you guys act like this is our first loss, or that we dispute matches often. You keep calling us whining bitches....your the one whining. What are you whining about? oh yeah the known hacker in your clan got suspended cause he tried to get around his first suspension. Why dont you ladies butch up, stick a cork in Mort and move on?

Mortal1ty_
09-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Why don't you go fuck eachother, get yourselfse in a paper and smoke eachother up? that would be a good idea, also, machine isn't hacking you fuckinf jerking bitch, the reason why you lost is because you were jerking on eachother's pictures and trying to play machine which -aperanlty- failed, here's the copter again ...

Cavi
09-04-2005, 02:38 PM
We've roll'd XC in our server with TWL admins spec'n the match. We would happily repeat that once your team is allowed back minus Mr. Papa John.

*Volunteers to be the one spec'ing

BleuBallz
09-04-2005, 02:41 PM
here's the copter again ...

copter? What is that, this new generation of so called (and hardly) 1337 speak is beyond me.....

Thank god I have hair on my balls or I would sound like these children.

/me thanks god

:feelmeh:

B_G3ntl3
09-04-2005, 03:05 PM
seriously mort...is this what is required for you to get into xc? Is this some sort of initiation? an endurance test? How long can you blindly follow light with your lips squarly pressed on his ass? This is getting old. Mort you clearly have no idea what happened, so please...just quiet down and find something better to do.

Penguin
09-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Hi, my name is Jake and I said 'report the match, we lost'

Also for the record, we never asked you to get kicked out of the playoffs, sorry that had to happen.

I never even asked for any fights with xC, it started with the DEA stuff that was carried over and still talked about for what reason? If he was done hacking, or whoever shouldnt that have been done and over and not talked about anymore? The community knew he had hacked or what not and got a new pc or guid? Whichever... I believed that machine was done hacking and I hadnt seen anything to make me think otherwise, I hate to drag others into it but when I hear from current SLW members that wont be named, saying that you were recently kicked from SLW for no walls, I dont really know what you expect us to think, I never started any gossip or brought up anything about you hacking in our recent match, I simply said when the match was over, 'we lost, lets report' our own memebers can vouch for that, so your incorrect there Achilles.

You have to realize that once someone hacks, people will always suspect your hacking, new guid, pc and all, I'm sorry if you were wrongfully accused machine, we we're a powerhouse and friends in DEA, dunno what happen to that? Now some retarted fued about you hacking in DEA got me brought into somehow? How is my question? I found out from Con, who then told Grim. I just told people who asked, I never once persued twl asking for your first ban or this one. If anyone I was the fucking one who said it was bullshit, if you recall Con's last match in DEA when you guys (xc) beat them, before they reported in the rants you said 'gg guys' and con replied with 'that coming from a hacker'

So get off me because I dont have shit to do with it.

EDIT : Mortality was in CGA I thought...xenofire or some shit.

I can also take losses Achilles, apparently with you coming to our forums and whining, you sir cannot take a loss.

lamer
09-04-2005, 05:53 PM
well said jake **claps**

Edit**but.....con didnt play in that match (i remember it was in powcamp)..... he didnt play any matches against xc

Penguin
09-04-2005, 06:31 PM
oh ok, my mistake then, but still lamer, you see what I'm saying? Your the only one from DEA that has stuck to being my friend....and seems like believing me.

Mortal1ty_
09-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Note: i'm not part of xC but my old clan got kicked out of cal because they got called hackers, i'm a close friend to xC and they still got some of my ex clans members, see what i'm saying?

Mortal1ty_
09-05-2005, 10:34 AM
And yes i was in cga and no i'm not xeno, not wicked killa not pantomime etc ... But before cga i played CAL and because our clan kick there i found cga.

Penguin
09-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Note: your not welcome here, good day sir. :P Your that burton dude, machine or whatever.

Mortal1ty_
09-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Yep, burton CAL-M junk, how did ya kno?

MalorieKnoX
09-05-2005, 01:06 PM
I've been gaming for 5 yrs and never been in a clan where someone cheated. I think some clans have a 'tendency' to bend the rules, and it would seem that someone always ends up taking it a step to far. My clans have always had a very strict and open opinion about anything even remotely related to tweaking/hacking. If you're in a clan that seems relaxed about such things... don't just assume someone won't go there.

BuddhaMan
09-05-2005, 03:53 PM
well said malololol

Achilles
09-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Well Jake if that is true and you had nothing to do with this than i am truely sorry but in my mind the way things went down after the match it seemed to me that it was someone trying to get revenge and nothing more!! I was just irritated at the fact that this is a game and for ppl to rant on about something like this for something that happened long ago didnt make any since considering everyone in the world new machine was light!! So further more this will be my last post if you guys got what you wanted then fine nothing we can do but i just thought it was a little bit crap for the timing!!! And Mortality is not Burton !! Burton is a fag and noone in xC talks to him thats why he was booted from the orinally cga!

Thanks Achilles!

Achilles
09-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Oh ya before i go tell Cataplex to quit comming in our servers and tking or is that the noobish cool shit you guys gotta do !!

blakeee
09-05-2005, 09:29 PM
im hella confused. u needa throw down a couple more periods in there.

snipie
09-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Achilles your lack of any remote sentence structure makes it too difficult for others to understand your thoughts that are trying to be expressed.

Hexum
09-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Perhaps it's because nobody else around the community did anything about it. We gathered or info on him and now he's gone. Get over it. Thread closed.

Artis
09-06-2005, 08:50 AM
ok so a little recap here.

im not gonna go back and count but just to be sure, from the xc and friends side we have heard about at least 1 known cheater and approximately 3 clans that have been kicked off of ladders for one reason or another.

given that kind of history how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

i think i can speak for most if not all of w4r when i say that teams we have been on in multiple games have never been booted off of a ladder for cheating or any other offense and that is through roughly 6 years of playing together for some of us.

Hexum
09-06-2005, 01:47 PM
I closed this for a reason, please leave it that way.

Artis
09-06-2005, 02:26 PM
sorry :/

i didnt realize the thread was closed when i posted. mah bad.

ps. this post made with permission from sir sexalot