PDA

View Full Version : Artis

=DBA=Ronin
10-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Two questions for you.

1. Did I leave a message for you on Friday night? Apparently I left some for a bunch of people, none of which I really remember...but for some reason I thought I left one for you as well.

2. How much did you pay for your Nissan? Did you get any of the nismo accessories (mainly the suspension kit and sway bars)?

BuddhaMan
10-04-2005, 05:30 PM
I thought that was you on my cell phone you phooker!

Artis
10-06-2005, 12:49 PM
i just checked my messages. in one of them you are an FBI agent talking about my milkshake and in the other you are telling me about vomitting blood in the bar, haha. AWESOME!!!

shanKs
10-06-2005, 12:56 PM
GG Absynth!

=DBA=Ronin
10-06-2005, 05:41 PM
The reports just keep trickling in. I have confirmation now from 4 different people that I called them on Friday but I don't remember a single fucking one of them. Apparently, I was as Artis mentioned, vomiting blood (which I remember doing), acorrding to someone else I was a firefighter, and someone else said I told them I was going to get murdered.

The week before I guess is when I called Artis the first time as the FBI agent, and I also called Shanks when I was desperate to find Real Chili at 3 am (I have some video of this little misadventure). We are planning another trip to Milwaukee tomorrow so set your ringers to vibrate if you don't want a wake up call!!!

BuddhaMan
10-06-2005, 05:59 PM
And here you thought giving Ronin your cell phone number @ CPL was a good idea. WRONG! :D

Artis
10-07-2005, 08:06 AM
haha. keep em coming.

CDSaint
10-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Ronin = Kegrun? hmm...:eek:

Sasha
10-07-2005, 11:56 AM
omg Ronin.... LMFAO, I don't think I have laughed this hard over a thread in a while. Thank you!

=DBA=Ronin
10-07-2005, 01:12 PM
http://rimjaw2k.com/video/movie1.wmv

Artis
10-07-2005, 01:12 PM
i need to figure out a way to transfer those voicemails to my comp for your listening pleasure. anyone have any ideas besides sticking a mic next to my phone. that might work actually.

Hexum
10-07-2005, 02:09 PM
lmfao!

twc.eX
10-07-2005, 02:23 PM
OMFG .. That was f'ing hilarious

I especially love the "BEEEP" at the cars at the end.. beautiful.

You get the oscar from me my friend.

B_G3ntl3
10-07-2005, 02:33 PM
lmfao

shanKs
10-07-2005, 02:34 PM
omfg I'm in tears right now...funniest shit I've seen in a while! :lol:

BuddhaMan
10-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Artis: When I had that one drunk guy threaten to beat the shit of his buddy (not me) on my machine...I recorded it kinda gheto style by recording playing it back on the answering machine speaker then recording it as a movie on my digital camera then transfered that to the computer then ripped tha audio from it to mp3. All that cause I don't have a computer near the answering machine and couldn't move stuff around so that was the easiest way.

lemme go check that video out...

Artis
10-07-2005, 04:10 PM
this is my cellphone buddha.

and ill watch the video when i get home from work.

BuddhaMan
10-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Thought I'd post the threat I received on my answering machine a few years back at o-dark-thirty in the morning. Obviously a wrong number...

Do right click + "save as" since it's a wav file (only 320kB).

http://renttopwn.com/files/punk_ass_bitch.wav

Artis
10-07-2005, 06:44 PM
haha ronin. you are breathin' hard on there, haha.

Artis
10-07-2005, 06:46 PM
and buddha that guy is one hick mother fucker, haha. "i aint got no gun, what you got comin is an ass whoopin, an ass whoopin for what ya dun" haha

BuddhaMan
10-07-2005, 07:30 PM
yep...that's why it's still on my answering machine in the #1 slot after 2+ years. :D

"I ain't got no gun...I'm unarmed" <-- my favorite part

Artis
10-07-2005, 08:22 PM
haha

snipie
10-07-2005, 09:28 PM
rotfl. That message would give me inspiration for life everytime I listened to it!

=DBA=Ronin
10-08-2005, 08:20 AM
haha ronin. you are breathin' hard on there, haha.

Thats attributed to a couple of factors.

1 - I was drunker than a motherfucker
2 - Im out of shape big time (In 2.5 hours though I am getting my ass to the gym for the first time in over a decade)
3 - I spent a fairly large amount of time walking around downtown mke looking for Real Chili cuz I was hungry as fuck. Real Chili is a god send.

Quick story about that though. I knew Real Chili wasn't far from where I was, but I just could not god damn find it. So, having learned on Google that you can text message the google search page from your cell phone, I sent them a message titled "Real Chili". It spit back the exact address of both places and then I knew exactly where it was and hit it up within about 5 minutes.

Fucken google saved my life...or at least curbed my appetite.

If anyone cares to know, if you send a text message to 466-45, that is googles # and within a minute or so, it will send back your results. Be warned if you have a signature setup to go out with all outgoing text messages it will include that with your search criteria so make sure that is turned off.

=DBA=Ronin
10-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Oh...and artis...you never answered my second question god damn it!!

BuddhaMan
10-08-2005, 10:44 AM
WTF is 'Real Chili'...not a national chain I guess...

http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Overview.aspx?RefID=301

Spaghetti in my chili? Fuck that!

Artis
10-08-2005, 11:04 AM
sry ronin, i forgot.

i have a 2005 nissan altima se-r. there arent too many of them on the road. it is sport tuned and basically has all kinds of shit added to it and there arent that many nismo accessories you can put on it so no it doesnt have any. i am thinking about changing out the grill one of these days when i have some money and maybe put a cold air intake on.

as far as price goes, well the sticker on an se-r down here is approx. 32k. the price varies around the country and may be significantly cheaper where you are. i heard in NY you can get an se-r for around 27k which is a steal IMO. i got mine for around 30k and have a 1% 60 month term.

Artis
10-08-2005, 11:04 AM
why did you wanna know?

=DBA=Ronin
10-08-2005, 12:38 PM
why did you wanna know?

Cuz I want one!~! I was really impressed with that thing when we were down there. I wish to god I could have driven it but alas I was never sober enough. My car has about 130k miles on it and it may be time for a new one soon and I am looking at trying to find the se-r on the cheap but they are indeed hard to come by. I am almost gaurenteed to not be able to afford one at this point though cuz my interest rate would be too high. If I can get co-sign by my parents I am sure I might be able to get a decent rate, but I think it would still be too much for me if I want that and also move to my own place. I just got a raise at werk but it still doesn't amount to a whole lot.

And buddha...Real Chili is just a local place in MKE. They have two stores and pasta or not, you can't beat a huge bowl of chili with tons of onions and what not at 3 am...that place is freakin sweet. I don't normally enjoy pasta in my chili either but when your drunk enough nothing like that really matters...plus you can get it w/o the noodles if you want.

Artis
10-08-2005, 03:46 PM
sweet. my g'father co-signed for me hence the low interest rate which is the only way i could have done it. and i am dirt poor with living on my own and a car payment but oh well :)

KereS
10-08-2005, 09:50 PM
LOL!!!!!!! :D

CDSaint
10-09-2005, 12:29 AM
as far as price goes, well the sticker on an se-r down here is approx. 32k. the price varies around the country and may be significantly cheaper where you are. i heard in NY you can get an se-r for around 27k which is a steal IMO. i got mine for around 30k and have a 1% 60 month term.

DAMN! your car cost WAY MORE than my suv :eek: