PDA

View Full Version : UT frag night with DRD and company

Artis
10-11-2005, 09:12 AM
the following is an email i received from fatbastard of DRD and my reply. everyone is welcome.

"Hey Artis: you Ava and Ronin are invited to come…and anyone else that was part of the old crew….should be fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 12:02 PM
To: 'Justin Fischer'
Subject: Friday Night Frag Fest - F^tb^st^rd style ;)

What:

Time to get back together and frag the shit out of each other. Some DM, CTF and of course BR on some old favorites.

Who:

Inviting DRD and all our IG friends (anyone still around)

When:

Friday Oct 14th, 9:00pm CST

Other:

Please meet up on Xfire (download it if you don’t have it), by just adding me you should see “friends playing” which would show ev1 else. My handle is Iridium. I’ll see what I can do about getting Vent or TS.

Contact F^t if you have any other questions:

msn: XXXXXXXX

email: XXXXXXXXX

xfire: iridium

Your message has been sent.

Levi Ray to Justin
More options 9:06 am (0 minutes ago)

hey bro. all of dba or whoever shows will be on our vent most likely. everyone else is welcome to join as well. the info is as follows:

vent version: 2.1.4 which can be downloaded at http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?type=begins&file=ventrilo-2.1.4

ip: 64.125.172.6
port: 3784 (default)
password: XXXXXX (msg artis for the password on xfire)

i also still have a dba server available although the dust will need to be brushed off of it im sure. we played a little in it yesterday and it ran ok for the most part. definitely playable at least. the ip for it is 64.125.172.6 which is the same as the vent server.

the admin info for the server is as follows:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
username: XXXXXX
password: XXXXXXXX
this sounds fun and i hope to make it :)

best,
levi
dba|artis`