PDA

View Full Version : Bad Joke Thursday

Bluehen
10-13-2005, 09:35 AM
In honor of the crappy weather here in PA, I give you these (ugh) beauties:

---

A guy is strolling down the street after work and kicks a bottle
lying in the street. Suddenly, out of the bottle comes a Genie. The guy is stunned.

The Genie says, "I will grant you one wish, anything you want."

The guy begins thinking, "Well, I really like drinking tequila."

Finally, he says: "I wish to drink tequila whenever I want, so make me pee tequila."

The Genie grants him his wish. When the man gets home, he gets a glass
out of the cupboard and pees in it. He looks at the glass and it's clear...looks like tequila. Then he smells the liquid...smells like tequila. So he takes a taste, and it is the best tequila he has ever tasted.

Excited, he yells to his wife, "Honey, come quickly!" She comes running down the hall, and the man takes another glass out of the cupboard and fills it. He tells her to drink it. It is tequila. She is reluctant but goes ahead and takes a sip. It is the best tequila she has ever tasted.

The two drank and partied all night.

The next night the guy comes home from work and tells his wife to
get two glasses out of the cupboard. He proceeds to fill the two
glasses. The result is the same. The tequila is excellent, and the
couple drink until the sun comes up.

Finally Friday night comes and the man gets home from work and tells his wife, "Baby, grab one glass from the cupboard and we will drink Tequila." His wife gets the glass from the cupboard and sets it on the table.

He begins to fill the glass; and when he fills it, his wife asks him, "But sweetheart, why do we need only one glass?"

The man raises his glass and says, "BECAUSE TONIGHT YOU DRINK FROM THE BOTTLE!"

---

A penguin is driving across the Great American Southwest when he notices the heat gauge is showing an increase in engine temperature beyond normal operating parameters. Being concerned, as soon as he arrives at the first town he comes to, he pulls into the local garage.
The penguin explains his problem to the mechanic on duty who tells him, "I'll take a look at it, check back with me in a little while".

The penguin then goes out to take a walk around the small desert town, wherein he soon comes across an ice cream store. Being a penguin in the desert he feels some ice cold ice cream would hit the spot and orders a large bowl of vanilla ice cream. Of course, being a penguin with no hands, he has to eat the ice cream with his flippers, which produces quite a mess.

He then returns to the garage, and, on entering, the mechanic spots him and informs him, "you blew a seal".

"No, No," responds the penguin," it's vanilla ice cream!"

shanKs
10-13-2005, 11:59 AM
Mujibar was trying to get a job in India.

The Personel Manager said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests,
except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job."

Mujibar said, "I am ready."

The manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and
Green."

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister manager, I am
ready."

The manager said, "Go ahead."

Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink
it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

Mujibar now works as a technican at a call center for computer problems.

No doubt you have spoken to him.

Czechmate
10-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The birch says he cannot tell.

Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in."

~Czech

Bluehen
10-13-2005, 03:59 PM
The first grade teacher was starting a new lesson on multi-syllable words. She thought it would be a good idea to ask a few of the children examples of words with more than one syllable.

"Jane, Do you know any multi-syllable words?"

After some thought Jane proudly replied with "Monday."

"Great Jane. That has two syllables, Mon......day"

"Does anyone know another word."

"I do! I do!" replied Johnny.

Knowing Johnny's more mature sense of humor she picks Mike instead.

"OK Mike, what is your word."

"Saturday." says Mike.

"Great, that has three syllables..."

Not wanting to be outdone Johnny says "I know a four syllable word. Pick me! Pick me!"

Not thinking he can do any harm with a word that large the teacher reluctantly says, "O.K. Johnny what is your four syllable word?"

Johnny proudly says, "Mas...tur...ba...tion." Shocked, the teacher, trying to retain her composure says, "Wow, Johnny. Four syllables! That's certainly a mouthful."

"No Ma'am, your thinking of 'blowjob', and that is only two syllables."

BuddhaMan
10-13-2005, 06:07 PM
Why did Bobby Fischer marry a woman from Prague?
He was looking for a Czech mate.

:rimshot:

Bluehen
10-13-2005, 08:13 PM
Buddha 4tw!