PDA

View Full Version : BlahbidiBlah

CDSaint
06-17-2006, 10:27 PM
*sigh* *yawn* *ahem* *cough* is this working?

Mozartt
06-18-2006, 08:38 AM
LOL Someone bored? Can't sleep? I was fast asleep when you posted this message last night. :cool:

Bluehen
06-18-2006, 05:42 PM
*sigh* *yawn* *ahem* *cough* is this working?

Usually, those expressions don't help make it work right.

CDSaint
06-18-2006, 06:47 PM
lol henny. i wasnt exactly trying to do the visual smiley when i originally posted. and it was only 8:27 pm here mozzy. havent posted in a bit, thought id see if anybody would take the bait. glad to know people are still lurking this forum. :)

Mozartt
06-19-2006, 08:23 AM
BTP is like crack for old clan members. :D We just can't stop reading the forums here.

Vyper
06-19-2006, 11:14 AM
Yeah. Hi there CD! Nice of you to visit.

Mozartt
06-19-2006, 02:32 PM
LOL With 12,000 posts I believe she owns the place. :)

CDSaint
06-19-2006, 07:56 PM
hi Becks :) mozzy its an accummulation in years of posts and its not all spam which were done by megatron who is by all means bearer of the spam award. id never want to take that tiara away from him even if i was that bored out of my mind. hehe :P i did however, dethrone Vlad and that was satisfying enough for me. :D

Vyper
06-20-2006, 01:26 PM
Poor Vladdums. I wonder if thats why we never see him. Then again he's playing Lineage II now so that takes his time away from the forums I'm sure.

CDSaint
06-20-2006, 08:54 PM
i believe he has a g/f now. so that should be reason enough to get away from these forums. ;)

Mozartt
06-21-2006, 06:55 AM
LOL Sex or forums??? Hard call to make. :D

Freako
06-21-2006, 08:24 AM
It shouldn't be, dude...
:D
hehehe

Vyper
06-21-2006, 09:08 AM
You mean Vladdums has a real g/f not a blow up one?? Amazing!

Mozartt
06-21-2006, 12:12 PM
You never know...they've done some amazing things in the inflatable industry!!!! :D

CDSaint
06-21-2006, 12:15 PM
lol speaking from past experience mozzy? :P

Mozartt
06-21-2006, 02:47 PM
LOL No comment. :(

Bluehen
06-21-2006, 08:16 PM
i believe he has a g/f now. so that should be reason enough to get away from these forums. ;)

True enough. Once he gets married, he'll be back.

CDSaint
06-22-2006, 01:03 AM
haha henny. better not let the wife know you have access to btp! :D

Vyper
06-22-2006, 11:05 PM
ROFL! I suppose you don't forget the wife but you do start to remember the rest of your friends after marriage!

CDSaint
06-23-2006, 01:37 AM
aside from losing some interest in posting, real life is kicking me in the ass as of late so im trying to get ahead in the game of life. btp can sit in the back burner for a while. but i cruise the joint out of habit when i get a chance to sit down and check email. so i do three things online these days. third would be pay bills online. and that isnt the order i go by either. plus its cool to read what you guys have to post to each other. plus i like to see what henny does to his sig when he makes the changes. :D

Mozartt
06-23-2006, 08:06 AM
Same here, no time for games currently. The wife is taking an online course in Pharmacy Tech which eats most of the computer time at home. I have to fight to get time on the computer to paid bills. I'm planning to setup the wireless stuff at home once I'm on vacation starting next Friday. This way we can have more than one PC on the internet at the same time. The only problem is that I need to rebuild two PC with XP pro so I can lock down the kids when they surf. :) I have to read BTP, it's a habit that I just can't seem to break.

CDSaint
06-24-2006, 02:24 AM
wireless does help. we switched to that when i got my laptop. funny how that is now collecting dust. ill probably use that tomorrow (in a few hours) when i have my yard sale.

Mozartt
06-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Wireless is the wave of the future once they get better security. It's safe from the script kiddies but not the pros.

CDSaint
06-24-2006, 11:08 AM
here i sit in my chair outside waiting for people to show up to buy my junk, while i surf the net on my laptop. :D keeps the boredom from overtaking me.

LightBringer
06-24-2006, 02:33 PM
send pics of your yard sale :)

Bluehen
06-25-2006, 05:58 PM
Work finally got around to blocking BTP, boooooo. I blame Max, his computer got audited and this was one of the sites that actually got through the filter before.

Mozartt
06-26-2006, 07:00 AM
LOL I guess it's time for "safeforwork.net". :D Tell them you need BTP for free computer support. I'm always seeing posts for help.

CDSaint
06-26-2006, 10:48 AM
i sold most of the jewelry i had put out there to sell with the exception of a diamond wedding set i have. if anyone is interested in acquiring wedding sets i actually have two to choose from. :) the rest that was sold were really nice household goods. not many people were looking for clothes. at least i finally sold our "inherited" green recliner. so we made almost two hundred dollars for sitting in the shade on two sunny days for 12 hours. wasnt bad. after saturday afternoon we still got to do some family activity. went swimming at the pool and sunday we went bowling after we packed up. now i get to bring the unsold clothes to the goodwill to get some tax deduction for next year. lol K wants to do some more yard sale this coming weekend cause he was surprised at the amount of people that were buying and looking.

Vyper
06-26-2006, 12:16 PM
Heh. We're doing one this weekend. Holiday weekends are supposed to be the worst times to do yard sales but I think fewer folks will be out of town this weekend considering the price of gas. I hope anyways. We'll be selling a fair amount of vintage tools.

LightBringer
06-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Tell K to rub his balls all over the merchandise you put out for the next yard sale. :elvis:

You gotta mark your territory, man.

CDSaint
06-26-2006, 08:13 PM
lol that would suck cause one of the items he wants to sell is his replica of the scorpion king sword. that would hurt like a mutha. also he is selling his video card and some ram. it didnt sell this weekend but i think some guy at his work will be buying the card for 150 tomorrow. our little town is enjoying full tilt the sunny days that they are planning huge things to happen this upcoming weekend. so its definitely going to be worth it to stay in town for the acitivities. im definitely not interested in wasting my gas to go elsewhere. we are saving that time when we head out camping the following week when K does go on vacation. less people on the road too.