PDA

View Full Version : A CHALLENGE HAS ARRISEN

{NvTS}Zippy
07-31-2002, 11:41 AM
I dont know what it is, but i have only been reactivated for two days and i have already seemed to step into a challenge. i was playing an awsome, close, game with a couple of people and someone from [RAT] decided to challenge us to a clan match. i dont know how active we still are, or if the matches are even going on still but the person was a very good player but not the best. i think it would be a fun match to play agains them, i think it would be pretty close match to. i dont know if yall would want to play ctf or dm or what ever. so ill leave it up to yall what we do with this, but if we are to get into it with them jaz, qb, or bluehen will have to contact the [RAT] clan and hook something up.

im game are you?
:evil:

"The few, the proud, the NvTS"

QB
07-31-2002, 12:15 PM
heh i need to get you in priv forum :P

- ive never heard of RAT heh

Bluehen
07-31-2002, 12:16 PM
Heh,

Was thinking the same thing QB. Are they weapons or ig Zip?

{NvTS}Zippy
07-31-2002, 12:21 PM
its ig, and what do you mean priv forum :p

Bluehen
07-31-2002, 12:37 PM
Its our own little forum Zippy that no one but we can view. Its where we talk shit about everyone else and how they bot and, uh, did I just say that out loud. ;)

{NvTS}Zippy
07-31-2002, 01:40 PM
lmao, well get me in there then someone
please

JackOfHearts
07-31-2002, 02:12 PM
Hey Zip, I vaguely remember you, although I know I have seen some screenies with you in them before. It's nice to see you're already making some enemies! ;)

I'm sure the guys will be up for the "challange" :0wn3d: