PDA

View Full Version : FEAR THE TURTLE!!!

1$ikbITCH
03-30-2002, 10:45 PM
Who watched the game? I thought they were going to have to cart me away! And Indiana beat Okla!!! Wow. I feel better now though because no way will Indiana beat the Terps. Only team that can beat 'em now is themselves.

Gus Gus
03-31-2002, 08:16 AM
Terps!!!!!!!!

Crazie
03-31-2002, 12:57 PM
I watched ..For a while it looked like they were gonna give it away.

GuTTer_RaT
04-02-2002, 10:04 AM
that championship game yesterday was timid basketball with both teams afraid to push the limits and make a mistake. juan dixon is a stud though!

Bluehen
04-02-2002, 05:18 PM
Indiana seemed reluctant to send it inside - just wanted to hoist it up for 3 everytime down the court. Obviously Maryland had the much more athletic team and it really showed on the defensive end. Congrats Terps.

1$ikbITCH
04-02-2002, 05:21 PM
Yeah I agree Gutter and I'll tell you something else. Everyone thought Oklahoma was going to breeze right past Indiana and that Maryland and Kansas would have a knockdown dragout fight that would leave the winner decimated and useless to play Oklahoma. Well, the Terps and BlueJays certainly did have a tough game but so did Indiana. Both the Terps and Hoosiers were pretty much useless for the big dance. Luckily the Terps were able to dig just a little deeper.
Now it's time to think Terps Football! :)