PDA

View Full Version : I need some help from [CS]

Deadly
08-27-2002, 02:14 AM
I'm gonna be needing some help with getting things kicking again here. we had a good fire under us, lets keep that up, or recruit more peeps. I myself, am currently busy as hell, and so if someone would step up to the plate, {herren? moz? Tin?} I would be more then happy to try and show up as much as possible for scrims and everything. I just don't have as much time to organize things.

LETS NOT LET THE FIRE DIE!!!! even bama was asking me when we were gonna get some more CS related stuff going. so lets do it! I'm gonna need help, we should scrim at least once a week. and take turns on who sets the scrims, so no-one gets overloaded doing it all the time.

Mozartt
08-27-2002, 01:16 PM
I believe it's time for Deadly, Herren and myself to have a chat about CS in general. Nothing major but we need to set up a few guidelines for the CS family as a whole. When would you guys like to meet?

P.S. I can always give you hand Deadly, just say the word and I'm there. :cool:

Herrenvolk
08-27-2002, 01:23 PM
It'd be great if all our members could idle in irc like any other clan member. You don't even have to be there.

Just msg me Moz. And we'll wait for LBG....:stupid:

Deadly
08-27-2002, 04:51 PM
lol, well, I may be gone from tonight till friday, camping. but after that. =] I'm around all the time early in the day, and at around 9 pm est.

Mozartt
08-27-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Deadly
lol, well, I may be gone from tonight till friday, camping. but after that. =] I'm around all the time early in the day, and at around 9 pm est.

LOSER!!!!! :0wn3d:

rordog
08-27-2002, 07:05 PM
I'll wh0re your board even tho I'm just a n00b nobody knows! /me humps herren :moon:

Herrenvolk
08-27-2002, 08:19 PM
/me humps teh rordog!!

~~o:

:D