View Full Version : Benching Faulk this week....

Vlad
10-11-2002, 10:58 PM
Just thought you'd like to know :D

FlamingWhisker
10-11-2002, 11:23 PM
Did you see that interview on Inside the NFL? Marshall is not a happy camper.

Vlad
10-12-2002, 12:04 AM
No what happened? I decided to bench him earlier in the week because they are playing the Raiders and without Warner I don't think Faulk will do much against them, plus their line is shitty now. What happened?

Crazie
10-12-2002, 12:22 AM
Even worse is that Martin won't play , instead they are starting Bulger who has yet to throw an NFL pass ..things just keep getting sweeter for the Lambs :D

FlamingWhisker
10-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Bob Costas was interviewing both he and Kurt Warner on location. He asks them a couple of easy ones like "Do you still think you can make the playoffs", "Has the team given up"...easy shit like that. After getting a few short answers from Faulk, Costas asked, "You've got a team that's 0-5 that by consensus was the best team in football. . . . Something's got to be wrong. What do you think it is?"
Faulk replied, "Don't know. If I knew I'd fix it."
Costas then asked Faulk about him becoming more involved in the offense last week, and Faulk made a motion with his hands like he was calling a timeout in a game.
"I can't do this Bob," Faulk said, then stood up and removed his microphone before leaving.
Costas was stunned. This was a taped interview and they stopped it at this point and went back live were Costas said that they had to coax him into doing the interview in the first place and that he still thinks Marshall is a great guy. Said he tried to call him the next day but he "wasn't available" and never called Costas back.

Crazie
10-12-2002, 08:48 PM
Yea probably because he would have had to say Martz sucks in order to be telling the truth.

Furby
10-13-2002, 06:54 PM
Man dont that bite... his first good marshall like performance... and he's riding the pine.

[SiNNeR]
10-13-2002, 07:20 PM
:laugh:

Crazie
10-13-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by [SiNNeR]
:laugh:

:laugh: @ you for not starting Bruce ..why the hell did you trade for him ??? Never sit your studs

[SiNNeR]
10-13-2002, 08:27 PM
hmmm ? with a Qb who never threw in an NFL game ? of course!

Vlad
10-13-2002, 10:23 PM
UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE! lol damn Faulk screwing me more than sinner getting owned last week by my team :finger:

[SiNNeR]
10-13-2002, 10:38 PM
thats funny if you consider a big 10pts difference ownage :p :p :p©

Vlad
10-13-2002, 10:46 PM
No but beating you by any amount is just lots of fun, hehe, especially when your team scored the 2nd most points that week, unfortunately mine had the highest, lol.

/me humps Sin long time :D

Crazie
10-13-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by [SiNNeR]
hmmm ? with a Qb who never threw in an NFL game ? of course!

.. but he still had to throw the ball ..eh ...and with the rams that means holt and bruce with a few to faullk.

.. just giving you a hard time because I would have started him before porter or a banged up brown...anyway I've made my share of bad starts...many of them today...The worst was Brady for Brooks and sitting George for Deuce.

[SiNNeR]
10-13-2002, 11:00 PM
Porter was on a hot streak, thought Brown would do better... bad guesses.

I got Bruce mainly as a back-up (since the Rams are 1 - 5 and w/o Warner) but might start him considering the Pats are well, just damn sucky...

Die Vlad! :mad:

Crazie
10-13-2002, 11:31 PM
LoL that guy you went against in the so called "experts" league started Cincy on Def. :laugh:

Me and you next week bitch :finger:

[SiNNeR]
10-14-2002, 12:11 AM
lmao, I know!

Experts my ass! Btw, my Alstott draft pick almost made some sense today... Of course if I started him that would have been even better, lol

I :0wn3d: myself, *sigh*