Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: for a flame forum...

for a flame forum...

This place seems pretty tame.
    Therefore, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I am better than all of you. Smarter, faster, better looking and with a cool fresh scent that lets you know my hygiene is second to none. Really, I am the epitome of humanity and cowering at my feet would be a perfectly acceptable and appropriate response. And I'm modest.

Here's to also being flammable.

/me lights Can_O on fire

Ganja John
    /me throws some wood on the fire.
    Burn baby, burn..

I CLUB BABY SEALS!!! SealClubber's Avatar
    want flames.. ill give ya flames!...

you---> <-- me

Re: for a flame forum...

Originally posted by Can_O
    This place seems pretty tame.
    Therefore, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I am better than all of you. Smarter, faster, better looking and with a cool fresh scent that lets you know my hygiene is second to none. Really, I am the epitome of humanity and cowering at my feet would be a perfectly acceptable and appropriate response. And I'm modest.
    omg stfu can_o you noob, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.. that is if you still played

Will flirt for post count Vyper's Avatar
    I don't grovel Can_O. You know this. So please suck my non existant wang....

Originally posted by Vyper
    I don't grovel Can_O. You know this. So please suck my non existant wang....

See now that's what I'm talking about

Angry

Can_O, somebody made a spelling error.

Because, this is obviously not a flame forum, it's a lame forum. So far the best thread has been the flacid stoners promulgating the benefits of their toking fetish to make up for their penile dysfunction. As for the rest of this bloody bilge, my grandma sends more caustic emails to her quilting group than this.

So far I get the impression that the "people" in this forum consist of the balding members of a now defunct nudist colony, and a few old lesbians who are too arthritic to play with their toys anymore.

So I've taken it upon myself to show you panty-waisted llamas a real flame, so stop sodomizing your inflatable Richard Simmons doll and examine this post. Hopefully your dyslexia won't keep you from understanding the beautiful art that is represented in a well-constructed flame.

Nicely done. You pathetic excuse of a gimmick account. :p

I would take offense at that, if it wasn't coming from a guy who makes Ru Paul look masculine.

You've obviously never seen Ru Paul "undressed" or you wouldn't say that. Then again since you've been paying attention to Ru Paul one must wonder what your closet looks like. How many pairs of sequined gowns are there? A round dozen Loserman??

Oh yes and lets not forget the shoes...I think you've out done Amelda Marcos by now.

Red face

Well, you seem to have personal knowledge of Ru Paul undressed, so the question is; how much did he pay? Well, whatever he paid, it was more than your worth certainly.

I'm honestly shocked you took time away from your busy corner to make a pathetic attempt to insult me. Or maybe the corner isn't so busy these days, hmm? No worries though, there are men desperate enough to diddle around with blow-up dolls, so you should be able to find one williing to pay you for roughly the same thing.

Though I don't generally count things like gowns in pairs, I do keep some around, your mom gets really into her dancing, and just can't seem to remember where she throws her clothes. As host for her exhibitions, I find it my duty to provide her something to wear home.

Hm all this coming from a member of FAT, a clan whose title to being the most homosexually inclined in the community would go unrivalled were it not for GAY's snatching up of that clan name before you guys?

Actually Loser it was a TV interview I saw him "undressed", as in not dressed as a women since you seem to be clueless as to what I meant, and he's more masculine than you believe.

And as for pathetic attempts at insults....your last post definately does qualify as pathetic so I guess you would know.

And while I'm sure my mom doesn't dance for you I've heard your dad makes good money servicing goats sexually.

oooh thats good.....thats damn good /me grabs some popcorn.