As some of you may have noticed the forums are running slow at times today. The reason behind this is that I am in the process of manipulating the database so the server is being pretty pegged out. The forums will be upgraded over the next few hours and once I am sure that the database will upgrade correctly then I will upgrade the forums with the new version of vbulletin, portal, and add-ons. I am hoping that this will make things run better but honestly I am just trying to stay ahead of the curve on the upgrade process since my time will be very limited over the next few months since my free time will have to be focused on contract work. I would appreciate your patience and your feedback when the final upgrade happens so we can move to correct whatever issues are caused quickly. I know that the styles will have to be upgraded to the new version so we may end up with a single style set till I have time to relearn HTML and how vbulletin does the new templating system. I appreciate all your feedback and I hope that we can make this transition without to many issues.

Thanks

Admins