Thread: Its been a long time

Its been a long time

Anyone remember me from the servers around 2006?
    Its been a long time since i've seen/heard about you.

today i got an e-mail from Jabari today saying how he didnt appreciate how bothered his brother on the servers. Like i said to him i would like to apologize to chiro.
    Also im a tad touched that you e-mailed me and havent forgotten me in a way.

I would also like to add that if there have been any occurrences of "me" since about mid 2007 - 2009 i would just like to say that it isn't me. I haven't been on the Light Bringer servers since about 2006 nor did i think they were still running since LightBringer himself shut them down for a while as well as this server.
    Anyways back to my point, if "starfire1500" has been on recently it is not me, i haven't been on the servers much at all especially since UT3 came out because it seems the games are split half and half.

Enough of my rambling. I would just like to say hello and apologize to Jibari and his brother.

Re: Its been a long time

Your the dude who was aimbotting on the server today. You'll soon be banned.

Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by 1$ikbITCH View Post
    Your the dude who was aimbotting on the server today. You'll soon be banned.

Just kidding.
    lol i was like what? I haven't been on today or in about a year or two and i swear.
    Also since when has the server been up? I thought it was shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by StarFire1500 View Post
    lol i was like what? I haven't been on today or in about a year or two and i swear.
    Suuuuuuuuure. We know it was you. You can't fool us.

Useless eff

Wow, are you doing ok? Did the school fire that sexist pervert gym teacher (the one you posted about on here a couple of years ago) ?

I haven't heard anything about jabira or chiro on these forums. Has anyone else?

Anyway, hello, and how are you? I hear from the others that played on my servers from time to time; T100, MrSmiles, IronMonkey, ... You might want to post or read posts in this forum which is the "invasion server" forum.

http://www.beyondtheportal.com/forum...c&daysprune=-1

Quote Originally Posted by LightBringer View Post
    Wow, are you doing ok? Did the school fire that sexist pervert gym teacher (the one you posted about on here a couple of years ago) ?

I haven't heard anything about jabira or chiro on these forums. Has anyone else?

Anyway, hello, and how are you? I hear from the others that played on my servers from time to time; T100, MrSmiles, IronMonkey, ... You might want to post or read posts in this forum which is the "invasion server" forum.

http://www.beyondtheportal.com/forum...c&daysprune=-1
    Hey long time no see : ) no sadly the teacher is still there but luckily im not in there anymore.

Im doing really good how have you been? i havent really heard much from the others except for getting an e-mail from Jibari and he was telling me that if i kept at it that he would hack my computer. I apologized to him and told him i wouldn't do it again.
    But i can say i dont remember what i did, but usually i act out if others give me attitude or whatever.

So light, are the servers back up now? If so i will probably get some play time in this week.

Useless eff

Hey long time no see : ) no sadly the teacher is still there but luckily im not in there anymore.

Im doing really good how have you been? i havent really heard much from the others except for getting an e-mail from Jibari and he was telling me that if i kept at it that he would hack my computer. I apologized to him and told him i wouldn't do it again.
    But i can say i dont remember what i did, but usually i act out if others give me attitude or whatever.

So light, are the servers back up now? If so i will probably get some play time in this week.
    I'm doing ok, thx for askin. Nope, the servers are still down, but check-in once in a while, as I think I will start the server again in 2010. Somebody was trying to setup a server that has in the mapvote the FHI RPG like my server. I think the name of the server is EMSTI. Good luck finding it.

I'm doing ok, thx for askin. Nope, the servers are still down, but check-in once in a while, as I think I will start the server again in 2010. Somebody was trying to setup a server that has in the mapvote the FHI RPG like my server. I think the name of the server is EMSTI. Good luck finding it.
    2010? Sounds like a plan : ) thats also my graduation year XD
    btw how old are you now Light?

Useless eff

2010? Sounds like a plan : ) thats also my graduation year XD
    btw how old are you now Light?
    Awesome! Then, you will get a little bit of playing time before you go to college. I am 43. I have been married almost as long as you have been on this earth lol (married in April 1992). Two of my dogs are only 3 and 4 years younger than you lol. Time flies.

Awesome! Then, you will get a little bit of playing time before you go to college. I am 43. I have been married almost as long as you have been on this earth lol (married in April 1992). Two of my dogs are only 3 and 4 years younger than you lol. Time flies.
    lol i didnt know that. I thought you were 17-19 for some reason XD
    Time sure does fly, i feel like it has more ever since i started high school

Useless eff

Nope, maybe you were thinking of Fraser at age 17-19, lol. Let me know if you look for and find the EMSTI server.