Ahh - that is a fantastic idea Buddha. I am thinking that I will build an original table of keywords and then allow it to grow dynamically when the system is installed.

On a non related to this project, but related to SQL question ;

I kind of know how replication works, but could I have one computer with a specific set of data, another computer with it's own specific set of data and then a main computer that will have the combination of data from computer 1 and 2?

In other words, lets say I have a network of 3 computers. Since I am in a shitty building, I am using a wireless connection instead of a hard line. Sometimes that connection goes down, so instead of connecting to the server all the time, I will have a local database running on each machine. When I am normally 'connected' to the server, computer 1 would update the Widget table with information that is specific to computer 1, and computer 2 would update the Widget table with information specific to computer 2.

Now that I am running separate databases on each computer, I want the server to replicate that information so it now has information from both computer 1 and computer 2 in the widget table. Is that possible, or will there have to be a program that runs to update the table accordingly?

Hopefully I didnt confuse anyone, because I think I may have confused myself.