Thread: Inception

Inception

This movie felt like it went on for too long and I was looking at my watch too much. 3.5 outta 5 stars.

***Warning*** Spoiler!! ***Warning***
    I think the top fell at the end so that version of reality was "real life"
    BuddhaMan -- Showin' the ladies his "O" face since 1986

Re: Inception

I saw this over the weekend in Imax. I loved the concept and thought the movie was OK. I think that the plot could have been expanded more and some parts cut out of it.

I agree with you Buddha, but my wife thinks it continues to spin
    Brian K. Errickson (aka Just) June, 12th 1975 - June, 12th 2003

You were my friend and the brother I never had. I love you man and I hope now all the pain has gone away. May god rest your soul.

"By these requirements, if someone digs up a 3-billion-year-old skeleton, we can toss Evolution from science class. So, if you don't want Evolution in science class, start digging!"

Saw this movie too, I didnt think it was long at all. I liked it.

The girlfriend and I both thought it was starting to lose momentum and was going to fall...and he saw the kids faces, in reality he never saw their faces so I dont think his mind could use fake faces.

So I just watched this. Being someone who has some pretty fucked up dreams myself, I was completely enamoured by this movie. I really liked how they built the main part of it around the concept of time and how it exponentially shortens with each level you go into to. I have experienced this a few times in my life. I will wake up to my alarm and doze back off into a dream for what seems like an eternity, only to end up being a matter of minutes in reality. I've only experienced a dream inside a dream a couple of times though, and never went any deeper than that.

But I digress, I will agree there were some parts that kind of dragged on in this flick. The mindfuck I got out of it more than made up for it though. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

The top fell. If it were a dream it wouldn't have started to wobble. Also, he wouldn't have been able to see his kids faces.

"(God) is constantly searching our hearts and minds. He's kind of like Santa Claus" - George W. Bush C.I.C.